The Stadthotel Brunner is a modern hotel that oozes style. In the centre of the resort, close to the Planai gondola, the distinctive glass exterior is hard to miss. And inside is a haven for those looking for peace and relaxation in Schladming.
The spacious rooms are named after spices – so you can choose between the standard Nutmeg rooms or larger Pepper rooms – and are decorated with warm colours and walnut furniture to match.
Wellness is also a main focus at the Brunner. There’s a rooftop Finnish sauna and terrace with beautiful panoramic views over the town and mountains, as well as a cosy teahouse that serves a wide variety of soothing drinks to help you relax. For an extra treat, choose from a tempting range of massages and treatments. Or find your zen with a free yoga class.
Breakfast is included here, so you can start the date with a healthy and filling buffet. The à la carte restaurant also serves an excellent menu of simple, traditional dishes.
- In the resort centre, 5 minutes' walk to the gondola.
- Take in the views from the rooftop terrace and Finnish sauna.
- Luxurious design from the rooms to the restaurants.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- In the resort centre, close to the Planai gondola
- 5 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- 4km to the ski school meeting point
- Twin room (approx. 26m²) - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin room (approx. 31m²) - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite/cable TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe and coffee maker, and are non-smoking.
- Rooftop Finnish sauna and terrace with panoramic views
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Free yoga classes
- À la carte restaurant (closed Sunday evenings)
- Bar and lounge
- Boot room
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy