The Stadthotel Brunner is a sleek and modern hotel that oozes style. In the centre of the resort, close to the Planai gondola, the distinctive glass exterior is hard to miss. And inside is a haven for those looking for peace and relaxation in Schladming.
The spacious rooms are named after spices – so you can choose between the standard Nutmeg rooms or superior Pepper rooms – and are decorated with warm colours and walnut furniture to match.
Wellness is also a main focus at the Brunner. There’s a rooftop Finnish sauna and terrace with beautiful panoramic views over the town and mountains, as well as a cosy teahouse that serves a wide variety of soothing drinks to help you relax. For an extra treat, choose from a tempting range of massages and treatments, or to relax, join the free yoga classes.
Great food is synonymous with the Brunner name, and this hotel is no different. Breakfast is included, so you can start the date with a healthy and filling buffet. The à la carte restaurant (closed Sunday evenings) also serves an excellent menu of traditional, simple and Ayurvedic dishes.
- Superb location in the centre of the resort, close to the Planai gondola.
- Rooftop Finnish sauna and terrace with panoramic views.
- A la carte restaurant, teahouse, bar and lounge.
- in the resort centre, close to the Planai gondola
- 5 minutes' to the ski bus stop
- 4km to the ski school
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite/cable TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe and coffee maker, and are non-smoking.
- Twin Room (26m²) - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin Room (31m²) - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Finnish sauna and roof terrace with panoramic views
- extra charge for massage and treatments
- free yoga classes
- à la carte restaurant (closed Sunday evenings)
- bar and lounge
- ski room
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy