This cosy inn is designed with traditional charm at its heart, but with the benefit of modern amenities. For experienced skiers, the hotel is situated on a wide red run that leads down to the lifts for Hochwurzen and the Goldenjet gondola. For beginners, the hotel provides a free shuttle service to the ski school.
- Ski-in, ski-out, you can ski to the Hochwurzen chairlift via a red run.
- Ski bus stops outside hotel.
- Wellness area with sauna and infrared cabin.
- ski-in, ski-out location
- ski to the nearby Hochwurzenbahn lift via a red run
- 15-20 minutes' downhill walk to resort centre
- 5 minutes by bus to Planai gondola
- ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a safe, satellite TV, free WiFi and extra charge for bathrobes and slippers.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Triple room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single bed, private shower and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony. No supplement.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- wellness area with sauna and infrared cabin
- ski room
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- evening meals taken in sister Hotel Erzherzog Johann - 30 metres away
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
This hotel does not have a lift.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy