Set across three adjacent buildings, the Aparthotel Ferienalm enjoys a beautiful position on the sunny side of Schladming and has a wonderful panoramic view of Schladming and the Planai ski area.
- 5 minutes by bus to Planai gondola from the bus stop just outside.
- Panoramic views of Schladming and the Planai ski area.
- 5 minutes by bus to the Planai gondola
- ski bus stop outside with regular buses (approx. every hour)
- 10-15 minutes' walk downhill to the resort centre
All rooms have a cable TV and hairdryer.
- Twin room (18m²) - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Family room (28m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Double bed, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi in lobby and rooms
- bar and small lounge area (closes and must be vacated at 10pm)
- sauna (to be booked in advance)
- 21 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy