The popular Hotel Saalbacherhof has been well-run by our good friends the Dschulnigg family for generations and offers a high standard of comfort in a modern alpine style and superb leisure facilities. A firm favourite with returning Inghams guests, it is centrally located in Saalbach and very close to the main ski lifts. It's excellent facilities include a cosy library, a wintergarden café, the ‘Wirtshaus’ à la carte restaurant with a traditional stube and a lively après-ski bar.
Small Art rooms are around 20m² and have a Queen size bed suitable for a couple. These rooms have a bath or shower.
F3 Standard Austrian twin rooms are around 25m² and individually furnished.
Superior Austrian twin rooms are around 35m² and sleep up to three people using the single sofa bed in the seating area. These rooms are equipped in a cozy and elegant country style or with modern urban furnishings.
Junior Suites are around 35-40m² and sleep up to four. These rooms have a bath or shower, lounge area with double sofa bed and equipped in a cozy and elegant country style or with modern urban furnishings.
Deluxe Austrian twins are around 40m² and sleep up to four. These rooms have a shower and also have balconies.
Single rooms are around 16m² with shower.
- Cable / satellite TV
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: Yes
Centrally located in the pedestrian area, 50 metres from the Schattberg and Bernkogel gondolas
Location Centrally located in the pedestrian area, 50m from the Schattberg and Bernkogel gondolas
- Lounge with open fire place
- Winter garden café with bar
- Residents’ restaurant (non-smoking)
- Children’s playroom
- Cosy wood-panelled inn with terrace
- Castello nightclub and après-ski bar
- Spa area with indoor pool with jet stream and waterfall, whirlpool, gym, various saunas and steam rooms, relaxation room with waterbeds and tea bar (Free)
- Beauty treatments, massages and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi access (free) and internet terminal in library
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Restaurant (non-smoking)
- Games room
- Lounge area
- Whirlpool (indoor)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 main dish choices plus salad buffet
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets and gala dinner
- Christmas celebrations and New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (formal dress required)
- No of restaurants: 1
Dress code for restaurants:
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free