The Eva Village puts a modern spin on the classic Austrian hotel. It’s got a cosy feel and lots of wood panelling, as well as pops of colour from bright pink sofas in the bar and splashes of purple, red and green in the bedrooms.
The restaurant is on the more traditional end of the scale, with top-to-bottom wood and tiled fireplaces. And the food is a real stand out. The huge breakfast buffet has everything from local bread and bacon to homemade jam and a juice station where you can squeeze your own drinks. In the evenings, you’ll enjoy beautifully prepared plates of alpine and international favourites. Later on, head next door to the Eva Alm bar to end your night with a cocktail or two.
The spa is also a highlight here – swim in the pool, sit back in the sauna or steam room, or doze on a lounger in front the fireplace.
- Just a minute’s walk to the nearest ski lift.
- Colourful décor meets traditional cosiness.
- Spend your afternoons in the après bar or spa.
- Indoor Pool
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Afternoon snack
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner or speciality buffet
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- Central location
- 1 minute's walk to the Bernkogel lift
- 1 minute's walk to the Kohlmais cable car
- 5 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
- Junior suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Austrian twin bed, double sofa bed, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe, satellite TV, free WiFi, bathrobes and slippers.
*Beds can be separated on request.
- Eva Alm après bar
- Lounge area and bar
- Winter garden with panoramic views of Saalbach
- 800m² spa area with indoor pool, saunas, steam room and hot tub
- Extra charge for massages and beauty treatments
- Complimentary herbal tea and water in the spa
- Free WiFi
- 71 rooms