Hotel Austria is a fairly quiet and traditional hotel which has recently undergone extensive refurbishments and now features a new reception and lobby area, a new dining room with house bar and a cosy cellar bar, which is a popular meeting place. The hotel is well known for its excellent food and friendly service.
Situated between Saalbach and Hinterglemm, the ski bus stops outside the hotel and intermediate skiers can ski back to the hotel at the end of the day, weather permitting.
Standard Austrian Twins are around 25m² and have a bath or shower and a seating area.
Standard Triple Rooms are up to 28m² and have a third single bed in addition to the main Austrian twin bed. These rooms also have a balcony.
Standard Quad Rooms are 25-30m² and sleep up to four. These rooms have an Austrian twin bed and an additional two single beds or bunks beds sleeping any third or fourth guests. Like the triple rooms, these also have a balcony.
- Cable/satellite TV
- Safety deposit box
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Located between Saalbach and Hinterglemm, the regular ski bus stops outside for the short journey to both resorts.
- Restaurant and cosy cellar bar
- Wellness area
- Finnish Sauna
- Steam Room
- Relaxation area
- Massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (Free) and internet terminal (pay locally)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Three course evening meal with salad buffet
- Occasional themed buffet evenings
- No of restaurants: 1
BOARD BASIS OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Half Board
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy