The Alpin Resort & Spa is a superb, all-inclusive hotel with extensive facilities, perfectly located just a couple of minutes' walk to the resort centre and Schattberg X-press lift.
The hotel has traditional wood mixed with modern décor throughout. There is a choice of rooms, from smaller eaves rooms to spacious junior suites that are perfect for families.
The extensive all-inclusive offer will make it hard for you to leave the hotel. Drinks are included from 08:00 to midnight each day which includes beers, a huge wine selection, spirits and soft drinks as you would expect - plus sparkling wines and cocktails too. Breakfast starts early and finishes late if you feel like a lie in. And is quickly followed by lunch and afternoon snacks. A five-course dinner in the evenings completes the day.
The huge AlpinSPA and pool areas are perfect for relaxing after skiing or if you fancy a day off the slopes. There's an outdoor heated pool connected to an indoor massage pool, outdoor hot tub, five saunas and steam rooms, plus six relaxation areas complete the experience.
Mansarde Austrian twin rooms are around 19m² and under the eaves. They sleep one or two people and have a bath or shower and a seating area.
Superior Austrian twin rooms are around 31m² and sleep up to three using a single sofa bed or extra bed in the seating area (maximum two adults and one child to 14 years). These rooms also have a balcony.
Junior Suites offer the most space at around 36m² and sleep up to four using a double sofa bed or extras beds (maximum three adults and one child to 14 years). Also with a seating area and balcony.
- Cable / satellite TV
- Minibar / fridge
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Less than a minute's walk to the resort centre and the nursery slopes
- Three minute walk to the Schatberg X-press lift and ski bus stop
- All-inclusive including drinks daily from 08:00 to midnight
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast until 10:00
- Late riser continental breakfast until noon
- Hot and cold lunch buffet from noon to 17:00
- Hot and cold canapés and snacks at the bar from 17:00 to midnight
- Four-course dinner with daily salad, starter and dessert buffets. Vegetarian options available.
- Drinks included from 08:00 to midnight. Extensive choice of Austrian and international wines, draft beers, branded spirits, Prosecco and sparkling wine, various schnapps, long drinks, cocktails, tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- Six-course Christmas gala dinner included
- Six-course New Year gala dinner dance with live music and a bottle of Champagne included per room
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Vegan, gluten free and dairy free meals are available on request.