The Alpin Resort & Spa is a superb, all-inclusive hotel with extensive facilities, perfectly located just a couple of minutes' walk to the resort centre and Schattberg X-press lift.
The hotel has traditional wood mixed with modern décor throughout. There is a choice of rooms, from smaller eaves rooms to spacious junior suites that are perfect for families.
The extensive all-inclusive offer will make it hard for you to leave the hotel. Drinks are included from 08:00 to midnight each day which includes beers, a huge wine selection, spirits and soft drinks as you would expect - plus sparkling wines and cocktails too. Breakfast starts early and finishes late if you feel like a lie in. And is quickly followed by lunch and afternoon snacks. A five-course dinner in the evenings completes the day.
The huge AlpinSPA and pool areas are perfect for relaxing after skiing or if you fancy a day off the slopes. There's an outdoor heated pool connected to an indoor massage pool, outdoor hot tub, five saunas and steam rooms, plus six relaxation areas complete the experience.
Mansarde Austrian twin rooms are around 19m² and under the eaves. They sleep one or two people and have a bath or shower and a seating area.
Superior Austrian twin rooms are around 31m² and sleep up to three using a single sofa bed or extra bed in the seating area (maximum two adults and one child to 14 years). These rooms also have a balcony.
Junior Suites offer the most space at around 36m² and sleep up to four using a double sofa bed or extras beds (maximum three adults and one child to 14 years). Also with a seating area and balcony.
- Cable / satellite TV
- Minibar / fridge
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Less than a minute's walk to the resort centre and the nursery slopes
- Three minute walk to the Schatberg X-press lift and ski bus stop
- All-inclusive including drinks daily from 08:00 to midnight
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast until 10:00
- Late riser continental breakfast until noon
- Hot and cold lunch buffet from noon to 17:00
- Hot and cold canapés and snacks at the bar from 17:00 to midnight
- Four-course dinner with daily salad, starter and dessert buffets. Vegetarian options available.
- Drinks included from 08:00 to midnight. Extensive choice of Austrian and international wines, draft beers, branded spirits, Prosecco and sparkling wine, various schnapps, long drinks, cocktails, tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- Six-course Christmas gala dinner included
- Six-course New Year gala dinner dance with live music and a bottle of Champagne included per room
- Waiter served and buffet
Board basis options available
- All Inclusive
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Vegan, gluten free and dairy free meals are available on request.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy