Situated near to the centre of Obergurgl, the Hotel Lohmann is conveniently located just a short walk from the lifts. Offering a friendly welcome, this comfortably furnished hotel has a high standard of facilities, including an in-house ski-hire shop and wellness area. The hotel is excellent value for money with unlimited free beer, house wine and soft drinks included with the evening buffet.
The Lohmann also has a hotel-run kids' club with English speaking staff. As well organising play time activities, the club offers to collect your children from ski school and bring them back to the hotel, free of charge.
- Quiet location - just minutes from the lifts.
- Unlimited beer, house wine and soft drinks with evening meals.
- Wellness suite with all the spa essentials.
- 2 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 3 minutes' walk to closest ski lift
- 1-minute walk to ski bus stop
All rooms have a satellite TV, safe, free WiFi, hairdryer, baby-listening service and bathrobes.
- Twin room (Krokus 30m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults and 1 child aged 14 years and under OR 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 14 years and under): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Junior suite (Wild Spitze 42m²) - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Family room (Schneerose 45m²) - sleeps 5 (max 4 adults and 1 child aged 14 years and under OR 3 adults and up to 2 children aged 14 years and under): two sets of Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed when booked for 5 people, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Please note: Twin rooms and family rooms are located on different floors. Just so you know, during the week of New Year's Eve the minimum occupancy will be 3-4 adults.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- cocktail bar
- non-smoking dining room
- sauna, infrared cabin, whirlpool, sanarium and steam room
- extra charge for solarium and massage
- 40 bedrooms
- free hotel-run kids' club for children from 3 years
- children's playroom with toys
- lift to all floors
- heated boot room
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5-course buffet evening meals with choice of all courses and daily salad buffet
- free unlimited drinks with evening meal - beer, house wine or soft drinks 6.30-8.30pm
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy