Just 4 minutes’ walk from the centre, this traditional four star hotel is known for its good service and food and its relaxed atmosphere. Only 800m to the newly upgraded Penken cable-car, with a ski bus stop outside
- No. of rooms: 34
- Official rating: 4
Austrian twins have bath or shower and sleep up to 3. Rooms with balcony can be requested (subject to availability).
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main course plus salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- No of restaurants: 1
- Breakfast service: Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Dinner service: 4 course evening meal with choice of main course plus salad buffet
Board basis options available
- Half Board
Location:Only 4 minutes’ walk (400m) from the centre and 8 minutes’ (800m) to the newly upgraded Penken cable-car, with a ski bus stop outside
- Lounge and bar
- Resident's restaurant
- Leisure area with sauna and steam room
- Infrared cabin, jacuzzi and gym
- Wi-Fi (pay locally)
- Children's playroom
- Steam room
- Indoor jacuzzi
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy