The Ramsauerhof is a family-run hotel with a warm and friendly atmosphere, located in the village of Ramsau. You'll find a selection of facilities such as the indoor swimming pool and sauna to help you relax after a day on the slopes.
- 5 minutes' walk to the village centre.
- 15 minutes' walk to the lifts, or ski bus stops outside.
- Comfortable, family-run hotel.
- Indoor pool, sauna and infrared cabin.
- 5 minutes' walk to the centre of Ramsau
- 10 minutes' walk to the centre of Hippach
- ski bus stops outside
- 15 minutes' walk to the ski lift (one-man chairlift to small Gerlosstein ski area)
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe and cable TV, and are non-smoking.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: If travelling with infants, please bring your own cots and highchairs as the hotel is unable to provide these.
- indoor pool
- sauna and infrared cabin
- non-smoking dining room
- lift to all floors
- torchlit walk (Jan and Mar)
- extra charge for WiFi
- buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Austria, and on occasion you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK and Ireland.
For your own safety, please ensure that you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12 in your party, please ensure that they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy