The Foersterhaus zum Kramerwirt is a perfect pick if you're looking for good value and comfortable accommodation along with the great facilities and service that a four star hotel offers.
The Foersterhaus zum Kramerwirt is an annexe building of the Alpenhotel Kramerwirt and located 80 metres from the main hotel. It's located in the centre of Mayrhofen, just a short walk to the gondola stations and with a ski bus stop nearby. It's also conveniently located above the popular Billa supermarket - early deliveries may cause some light noise but we think this is favourable and a perfect opportunity to grab some rolls or snacks for a cheap and cheerful lunch.
Breakfast and evening meals are served in the main hotel building and you'll have access to the new spa and panoramic whirlpool for €20 per visit.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour by coach from Innsbruck airport.
- The Foersterhaus in an annexe building to the Alpenhotel Kramerwirt, 80 metres away.
Official rating: 3
- Austrian Twin rooms are around 20m² and sleep two adults. These rooms have a bath or shower.
- Balcony or Terrace Austrian twins are also around 20m² and these rooms have a shower. A Twin room with separate single beds is also available.
- Larger Austrian twins are around 25m² and can sleep up to three. The extra bed in these rooms is either a single sofa bed or a single bed. These rooms have a bath or shower and one is available with a terrace at a small supplement.
- Family Suites are around 25m² and can sleep up to four. These Suites are made up of two bedrooms with Austrian twin beds in each. All suites have a shower, and some have a balcony or terrace. A Family Suite with separate beds in the second bedroom is also available.
- 80 metres from the main Alpenhotel Kramerwirt building
- 200 metres to the resort centre
- 500 metres to the Penkenbahn ski lift
- Free WiFi
- Use of new spa and pool in the Alpenhotel Kramerwirt (€20 per visit payable locally)
- Billa supermarket on the ground floor
- Please note there is no lift access in the building
- The restaurant for breakfast and evening meals is in the main Alpenhotel Kramerwirt building. Here you will enjoy a hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning, and 4 course evening meals.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly Italian and farmers' buffet
- 5 course Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included
Dress code for restaurants:
- Smart Casual
Board basis options available
- Half Board
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy