The Foersterhaus zum Kramerwirt is a perfect pick if you're looking for good value and comfortable accommodation along with the great facilities and service that a four star hotel offers.
The Foersterhaus zum Kramerwirt is an annexe building of the Alpenhotel Kramerwirt and located 80 metres from the main hotel. It's located in the centre of Mayrhofen, just a short walk to the gondola stations and with a ski bus stop nearby. It's also conveniently located above the popular Billa supermarket - early deliveries may cause some light noise but we think this is favourable and a perfect opportunity to grab some rolls or snacks for a cheap and cheerful lunch.
Breakfast and evening meals are served in the main hotel building and you'll have access to the new spa and panoramic whirlpool for €20 per visit.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour by coach from Innsbruck airport.
- The Foersterhaus in an annexe building to the Alpenhotel Kramerwirt, 80 metres away.
Official rating: 3
- Austrian Twin rooms are around 20m² and sleep two adults. These rooms have a bath or shower.
- Balcony or Terrace Austrian twins are also around 20m² and these rooms have a shower. A Twin room with separate single beds is also available.
- Larger Austrian twins are around 25m² and can sleep up to three. The extra bed in these rooms is either a single sofa bed or a single bed. These rooms have a bath or shower and one is available with a terrace at a small supplement.
- Family Suites are around 25m² and can sleep up to four. These Suites are made up of two bedrooms with Austrian twin beds in each. All suites have a shower, and some have a balcony or terrace. A Family Suite with separate beds in the second bedroom is also available.
- 80 metres from the main Alpenhotel Kramerwirt building
- 200 metres to the resort centre
- 500 metres to the Penkenbahn ski lift
- Free WiFi
- Use of new spa and pool in the Alpenhotel Kramerwirt (€20 per visit payable locally)
- Billa supermarket on the ground floor
- Please note there is no lift access in the building
- The restaurant for breakfast and evening meals is in the main Alpenhotel Kramerwirt building. Here you will enjoy a hot and cold buffet breakfast each morning, and 4 course evening meals.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly Italian and farmers' buffet
- 5 course Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included
Dress code for restaurants:
- Smart Casual
Board basis options available
- Half Board
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy