The charming Hotel Garni Antonius is ideally located at the foot of the slopes. This homely and cosy hotel has a sunny location and the ski lifts and village centre are just a short walk away.
The Antonius has a traditional atmosphere and the Strolz family will make sure your stay is comfortable, with personal service and excellent Austrian hospitality.
The extensive buffet breakfast is the perfect way to start your day and the afternoon ski snack, which includes soups, cakes and fruits, can fill a hole until dinner time. The bar with open fireplace is the perfect place to relax after skiing or you can enjoy one of the many wellness facilities on offer. Come dinner time, the hotel can assist you with booking a table in one of the restaurants in the villages.
For a bit of 'R and R', head to the hotel's wellness centre where you can experience the many facilities on offer, including a sauna, steam room, laconium and ice grotto. Massages are also available for an extra charge.
The Strolz family and their team look forward to welcoming you on your winter holiday to snowy Lech.
- Ski-in, 2 minutes' walk to the Rüfikopf and Schlegelkopf lifts, 2 minutes' walk to the centre
- Wellness area with saunas, steam room, ice grotto, infrared cabin and relaxation area
- Cosy bar and lounge area with open log fire
- 2 minutes' walk to the Rüfikopf and Schlegelkopf lifts
- 2 minutes' walk to village centre
All rooms have a hairdryer, cable TV, free WiFi, safe, bathrobes and are non-smoking.
- Twin Room - 24m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Superior Twin Room - 28m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, sitting area, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC. Some with balcony.
- Junior Suite - 30m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, sitting area with single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC. Some with balcony.
- Single Room - 12m² - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- cosy bar and lounge area with open log fire
- attractive wellness area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, laconium, Kneipp foot spa, ice grotto and relaxation area
- extra charge for massage
- small charge for internet terminal
- free WiFi in rooms, lobby and bar
- non-smoking throughout
- welcome drink
- extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon snack (3.30-5pm) - excluding drinks
Free tap water is served with meals.
When you arrive in Lech, the coaches aren’t able to take you right up to the door of your accommodation. Instead, you’ll be dropped off at a central location in resort. From here, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and drive you the rest of the way through the pretty streets to the Hotel Antonius.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy