The charming Hotel Garni Antonius is ideally located at the foot of the slopes. This homely and cosy hotel has a sunny location and the ski lifts and village centre are just a short walk away.
The Antonius has a traditional atmosphere and the Strolz family will make sure your stay is comfortable, with personal service and excellent Austrian hospitality.
The extensive buffet breakfast is the perfect way to start your day and the afternoon ski snack, which includes soups, cakes and fruits, can fill a hole until dinner time. The bar with open fireplace is the perfect place to relax after skiing or you can enjoy one of the many wellness facilities on offer. Come dinner time, the hotel can assist you with booking a table in one of the restaurants in the villages.
For a bit of 'R and R', head to the hotel's wellness centre where you can experience the many facilities on offer, including a sauna, steam room, laconium and ice grotto. Massages are also available for an extra charge.
The Strolz family and their team look forward to welcoming you on your winter holiday to snowy Lech.
- Ski-in, 2 minutes' walk to the Rüfikopf and Schlegelkopf lifts, 2 minutes' walk to the centre
- Wellness area with saunas, steam room, ice grotto, infrared cabin and relaxation area
- Cosy bar and lounge area with open log fire
- 2 minutes' walk to the Rüfikopf and Schlegelkopf lifts
- 2 minutes' walk to village centre
All rooms have a hairdryer, cable TV, free WiFi, safe, bathrobes and are non-smoking.
- Twin Room - 24m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Superior Twin Room - 28m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, sitting area, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC. Some with balcony.
- Junior Suite - 30m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, sitting area with single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC. Some with balcony.
- Single Room - 12m² - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- cosy bar and lounge area with open log fire
- attractive wellness area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, laconium, Kneipp foot spa, ice grotto and relaxation area
- extra charge for massage
- small charge for internet terminal
- free WiFi in rooms, lobby and bar
- non-smoking throughout
- welcome drink
- extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon snack (3.30-5pm) - excluding drinks
Free tap water is served with meals.
When you arrive in Lech, the coaches aren’t able to take you right up to the door of your accommodation. Instead, you’ll be dropped off at a central location in resort. From here, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and drive you the rest of the way through the pretty streets to the Hotel Antonius.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy