The luxurious Berghof is one of Lech’s leading hotels and is full of Austrian charm thanks to the hospitable Burger family. It is comfortably and stylishly decorated and enjoys superb views from its enviable position above the village centre.
- Location A private lift takes you straight from the ski room into the centre and from there it is just a few metres to either the Rüfikopf cable-car or to the Schlosskopf chairlift across the road.
- Inviting lounge and bar with open fireplace
- large, south-facing sun terrace and café with superb views
- Residents and à la carte restaurants
- Large modern spa area with various saunas and steam rooms and gym (Free)
- Wide range of beauty treatments and massages (paylocally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
Official rating: 4.5
- No. of rooms: 57
- Tastefully furnished with digital TV with BBC, telephone, radio, minibar, safe, Wi-Fi internet access, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer
- ‘Arlberg’ Austrian twins (25m²) have bath
- Superior ‘Omershorn’ Austrian twins (36m²) have bath, lounge area, DVD player and south-facing balcony
- Larger Superior ‘Seekopf’ Austrian twins (45m²) with bath, lounge area and south-facing balcony and ‘Hasenfluh’ double rooms with shower and southfacing balcony are available on request
- ‘Karhorn’ singles have bath and lounge area
- Type ‘Omershorn’ and ‘Seekopf’ can sleep up to 4
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Lift accessible: Yes
- Meals First class cuisine.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and 5 course nouvelle cuisine style evening meal with 3 main dish choices, daily salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly speciality buffet and candlelit gala dinner with piano music
- Fondue evening on request
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with champagne, live music and midnight buffet included (jacket and tie required).
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy