With its first class service and top cuisine the Arlberg enjoys an excellent reputation around the world. This superb, comfortable and luxuriously furnished hotel has a special ambience thanks to the hospitable Schneider family for whom nothing is too much trouble.
- Comfortable and spacious Austrian twins have lounge area, bath, radio, safe, telephone, cable TV and FREE Wi-Fi internet access
- Single rooms have shower.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Award winning cuisine and excellent reputation for fine wines
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course gourmet dinner with several choices of menu plus daily salad buffet and cheese selection
- Welcome cocktail and gala dinner
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Location occupying a prime position in the heart of the village beside the main lifts, it is possible to ski to and from the door.
- Comfortable lounges and bar
- Sun terrace and café
- Piano bar
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Original farmhouse stube
- Wine cellar
- Large spa area with various saunas and steam rooms, outdoor hot tub, indoor pool and gym (Free)
- Wide range of massages and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Babyphones available
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Hot tub
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Play Room
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy