Lech is one of those places in the ski world that has a certain je ne sais quoi (or 'Ich weiß nicht' if you prefer) and the hotels there are no different. The Hotel Bergheim fortunately fits right into that mould too. What the hotel might lack in modern design, it more than makes up for in top-notch service, superb food, value for money and easy access to the Arlberg and it's acclaimed skiing.
The owner Martin Bucher and his family are always on hand to keep your holiday running smoothly. In the evenings, the food is varied, offering you a tasty mix of local dishes and international cuisine. Each room is spacious, comfortable and decorated in a rustic Alpine style, with lots of natural woods used throughout - perfect for a good night's rest after a day exploring the White Circle. There's also a cheery bar area for a friendly après drink and a modern wellness area with relaxation room, saunas and steam room.
- Ideal location in resort centre, 3 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
- Modern wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- In the resort centre
- 6-7 minutes' walk to the Rufikopf lifts
- 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- Close to the base of the Madloch red run
- 8 minutes walk to the ski school meetings point
All rooms have a hairdryer, WiFi and flat-screen satellite TV.
- Twin Room (27m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room (30m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
- Single Room (25m²) - sleeps 1: Small double bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- Free WiFi
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- Treatments and massages available at neighbouring Hotel Omesberg
- Games room with pool table and table tennis
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Children's menu available
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Christmas Eve gala dinner included for all guests
- New Year's Eve 6-course gala dinner and midnight snack included for all guest
The Hotel Bergheim serves free tap water with meals.
Notice to all customers staying in either Guesthouses / Pensions / Small and Friendly accommodations:
Please be advised that fire safety standards in Austria differ to those in the UK and Ireland, and the majority of these property types are not required to have a fire alarm.
For your own safety, please ensure you observe all 'No Smoking' signs and familiarise yourselves with your nearest exit on arrival.
When you arrive in Lech, the coaches aren’t able to take you right up to the door of your accommodation. Instead, you’ll be dropped off at a central location in resort. From here, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and drive you the rest of the way through the pretty streets to the Hotel Bergheim.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy