The Hotel Edelweiss enjoys an enviable position close to the slopes, the Hahnenkamm gondola and the town centre, and is surrounded by fields. If you take the Asten blue run down from the Hahnenkamm, conditions permitting, you can ski right back to the hotel. The owners, family Frühwirth-Stangl, and their team take great pride in the standards of service.
- 4 minutes' walk to the centre and 3 minutes' walk to the gondola and ski bus stop.
- Ski right back to the hotel via the Asten run from the Hahnenkamm gondola (conditions permitting).
- Great facilities including a sauna, terrace, and wine cellar.
- ski-in (conditions permitting)
- 3 minutes' walk to the Hahnenkamm gondola, railway station and ski bus stop
- 4 minutes' walk to the town centre
- close to the ski school meeting point and nursery slopes
All rooms have cable TV, safe, hairdryer and telephone.
- Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Box spring bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room- sleeps 2: Box spring bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Box spring bed, extra single bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Box spring bed, extra single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Type C Apartment - sleeps 2-4: Two box spring bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Type C1 Apartment - sleeps 2-4: Two Box spring bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Small Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Separable twin beds are available on request.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Box Spring Beds
A box spring bed consists of two individual beds that can either be set up as one large bed or two separate single beds.
Infants and cots
Infants are not accepted in any rooms.
Groups of 8 or more people are not accepted at this hotel.
- free WiFi in lounge (8am-11pm)
- lounge with bar service
- wine cellar
- 30 bedrooms
- non-smoking throughout
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- packed lunches from the breakfast buffet
- daily afternoon snack and tea/coffee
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and salad buffet (6 nights a week)
- weekly farmers' buffet
- drink voucher 6 times per week with evening meals covering a small beer, a small glass of wine, or glass of soft drink
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Please note: 4-course evening meals will be served 6 out of 7 nights of the week. The hotel restaurant will close on Wednesdays and 23rd and 30th December.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
Please be aware that this hotel does not accept credit or debit cards.
Just so you know, children aged 5 years or under and groups of more than eight people are not permitted in this hotel.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy