The Hotel Aurach is located in the idyllic village of Aurach. The ski area and cosmopolitan town of Kitzbühel are just 3km away, with bars, shops and leisure facilities, and easily accessible by ski bus or taxi. Aurach itself is a small and very picturesque village where you can appreciate the contrasting peace and quiet.
The family-run Hotel Aurach, has a welcoming lounge with open fireplace and bar where you can relax after your evening meal. A friendly atmosphere flows throughout this traditionally decorated property. Rooms at the hotel are a good side whether you choose a twin, triple or quad room, and have all the basic facilities needed for a great holiday.
Meals at the Aurach are taken in the hotel’s bright and airy dining room. Begin the day with a cold buffet breakfast offering a more-than-adequate selection to get you ready for a day on the mountain. In the evenings, it’s a 3-course hearty meal with a choice of main course that you select in advance.
After a long day on the slopes, unwind and relax your muscles in the hotel sauna and relaxation room. When it comes to equipment, all Kitzbühel pre-bookable ski packs are available for customers in Aurach, and equipment can be stored at the hire shop in Kitzbühel (local charge).
- 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop to access Kitzbühel ski area.
- Access to the sauna and relaxation room.
- located in Aurach, 3km from Kitzbühel
- 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop to access Kitzbühel ski area
All rooms have a satellite TV and hairdryer.
- Twin Room (20m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Triple Room (22m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- lounge with fireplace
- free WiFi in reception and fireplace room
- 25 bedrooms
- cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
Aurach has a limited rep service as the Crystal rep is based in Kitzbühel.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy