In a peaceful location away from the resort centre, the Hotel Elisabeth is a real mountain oasis. You’ll look forward to returning to this luxurious haven after a busy day on the hill.
The hotel is around 25 minutes’ walk from the centre of Kirchberg, but the Maierl lift is only 10 minutes away and there’s a ski bus stop right outside.
Of course, you may not even want to leave the hotel after seeing what’s waiting for you inside. It’s decorated in a modern mountain style, with lots of natural Swiss pine and warm colours. There’s a range of rooms, from standard twins to more modern junior suites, and they all have those little extra touches like bathrobes and free WiFi.
Each morning, you’ll be spoilt for choice with a rich breakfast buffet, which includes fresh bread and pastries, homemade jams and cheeses from the hotel’s own dairy. Evening meals focus on the best regional and seasonal ingredients, many sourced from the hotel’s own farm.
Another highlight is the 2,000m² spa – you could easily spend a whole day relaxing in the beautiful indoor pool and whirlpool, or drifting between the saunas, steam rooms, brine grotto and experience showers.
When you’re properly relaxed, you can head to the bar for a drink, whilst the kids play in the games room, or even treat yourself to an extra special meal in the Zeinlachstub’n à la carte restaurant.
- Peaceful, luxurious mountain retreat with ski bus stop outside.
- 2,000m² spa with indoor pool, whirlpool, saunas, steam rooms and brine grotto.
- À la carte restaurant, two bars and two sun terraces.
- 25 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 10 minutes' walk to the Maierl lift
- ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a TV, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Box spring bed, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Superior Twin Room (30-38m²) - sleeps 2: Box spring bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Junior Suite (40m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): Box spring bed, private bath, shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for €10 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with the hotelier and is subject to change.
- 2,000m² spa with indoor pool, double whirlpool, organic wooden sauna, sanarium, steam bath, aroma steam bath, infrared cabin, brine grotto, Kneipp pool, massage showers, ice shower and fitness room
- extra charge for massages and treatments
- Zeinlachstub'n à la carte restaurant
- two bars
- two sun terraces
- games room with pool table and table tennis
- kids' play area
- ski room with heated boot rack
- free WiFi
- four lifts to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon snacks
- evening meals
- weekly buffet-style theme night
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy