In a peaceful location away from the resort centre, the Hotel Elisabeth is a real mountain oasis. You’ll look forward to returning to this luxurious haven after a busy day on the hill.
The hotel is around 25 minutes’ walk from the centre of Kirchberg, but the Maierl lift is only 10 minutes away and there’s a ski bus stop right outside.
Of course, you may not even want to leave the hotel after seeing what’s waiting for you inside. It’s decorated in a modern mountain style, with lots of natural Swiss pine and warm colours. There’s a range of rooms, from standard twins to more modern junior suites, and they all have those little extra touches like bathrobes and free WiFi.
Each morning, you’ll be spoilt for choice with a rich breakfast buffet, which includes fresh bread and pastries, homemade jams and cheeses from the hotel’s own dairy. Evening meals focus on the best regional and seasonal ingredients, many sourced from the hotel’s own farm.
Another highlight is the 2,000m² spa – you could easily spend a whole day relaxing in the beautiful indoor pool and whirlpool, or drifting between the saunas, steam rooms, brine grotto and experience showers.
When you’re properly relaxed, you can head to the bar for a drink, whilst the kids play in the games room, or even treat yourself to an extra special meal in the Zeinlachstub’n à la carte restaurant.
- Peaceful, luxurious mountain retreat with ski bus stop outside.
- 2,000m² spa with indoor pool, whirlpool, saunas, steam rooms and brine grotto.
- À la carte restaurant, two bars and two sun terraces.
- 25 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 10 minutes' walk to the Maierl lift
- ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a TV, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Box spring bed, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Superior Twin Room (30-38m²) - sleeps 2: Box spring bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Junior Suite (40m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): Box spring bed, private bath, shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for €10 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with the hotelier and is subject to change.
- 2,000m² spa with indoor pool, double whirlpool, organic wooden sauna, sanarium, steam bath, aroma steam bath, infrared cabin, brine grotto, Kneipp pool, massage showers, ice shower and fitness room
- extra charge for massages and treatments
- Zeinlachstub'n à la carte restaurant
- two bars
- two sun terraces
- games room with pool table and table tennis
- kids' play area
- ski room with heated boot rack
- free WiFi
- four lifts to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon snacks
- evening meals
- weekly buffet-style theme night
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy