Sadly this property is no longer available for the 2021/22 ski season, it was very popular with our clients and we hope to see it return for the 2022/23 ski season.
Call our experts on 020 8313 3999, for recommendations of similar properties that are available.
Welcome to Chalet Hotel Abendrot. After many years of repeated guest requests we are delighted to offer skiers a hotel in Ischgl – and this one is very special! The Chalet Abendrot has been built specifically for our guests and has it all, from a modern and stylish interior to a location that is hard to better anywhere in the Alps, all combined with a warm and professional welcome from our Abendrot hotel team!
Hotel Abendrot is ideally situated between two of the main ski lifts, the Silvrettabahn and the Fimbabahn (both under 400metres). There is an indoor ‘travelator’ for Fimbabahn that moves skiers for at least half the distance. At the end of the ski day a cruisy red run, imaginatively named No 1, brings you to within 50m of the chalet Abendrot.
The bedrooms all offer an Austrian twin bed, flat screen TV, en suite shower or bath and wc and most also have either a balcony or a terrace. Some of the larger rooms also offer a sofa-bed for a third guest and carry a small supplement when only two guests share.
Lower Ground Floor
Main entrance to building, Reception, Ski-room, Dining-room, Lounge/Bar, Lifts to all floors
- ‘Wellness’ area
- Rooms 101-103 – Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 104 – Austrian twin with bath/wc/balcony.
- Rooms 105 & 106 – Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony.
- Rooms 107 & 108 – Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 109 – Large Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony
- Rooms 201-203 – Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 204 – Austrian twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Rooms 205 & 206 – Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 207 – Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 208 – Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 209 – Large Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 210 – Austrian twin/triple with bath/wc
- Room 211 – Large Austrian twin/triple with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 301 – Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 302 – Large Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 303 – Large Austrian twin/triple with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 304 – Austrian twin/triple with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 305 – Large Austrian twin/triple with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 306 – Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Supplements per person per night: Shower/wc/balcony £3.00;
- Bath/wc/balcony £4.00;
- Larger twin/triple when only 2 sharing £3.00
- Superb location in the heart of the village
- Only 50m from the end of the No 1 piste
- Main Silvrettabahn approx. 3 minutes’ walk (300m)
- Fimbabahn travelator only 4 minutes’ walk (400m)
- Resort centre approx.1 minutes’ walk (100m)
- Wellness’ area with traditional sauna, infrared sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- Lift to all floors
- Bar/lounge with fire and WiFi
- ‘Piste Picnic’ packed lunches available
- Substantial breakfast, and Afternoon Tea with a selection of cakes and savouries
- 5-course dinners with a choice of menu including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates (6 nights per week)
Ski Line offers the widest choice of ski chalet holidays with more than 1000 different catered chalets to choose from.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
This operator sets very high standards for their cuisine, and train their staff extensively before the season starts, to ensure that you will thoroughly enjoy every meal on your holiday. They also take their Health and Safety responsibilities extremely seriously, so all their Chalet Hotel staff involved in food preparation are trained to the City & Guilds qualification – Level 2 in Food Safety during the pre-season training course. There is a continental breakfast is every morning and a breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and evening dinners are provided for six days of the week.
A good breakfast is essential on a ski holiday, so they provide both a hot option, as well as a continental selection with a choice of cereals or porridge, fruit juices, plentiful tea, coffee and bread (and croissants in France), cold meats, cheese and preserves, which is normally presented buffet-style for you to help yourself. On their staff’s day off, only the continental breakfast will be provided.
Their Chalet Hotels can also prepare a packed lunch for you on request, at a small local charge. For skiers keen to keep their Euro-spending to an absolute minimum, this is the ideal way to keep your costs down!
The traditional ‘welcome home’ after a day on the slopes will be laid out for you in your Chalet Hotel, ready for your return, every day except on the staff’s day off. A good cup of tea or coffee is the perfect accompaniment to a delicious slice of cake and keeps hungry skiers happy until dinner is ready.
Children’s High Tea
Families staying in a Chalet Hotels may choose to eat separately (High Tea at 5:30pm) or all dine together at the later adult dinner time if children who have received a child discount pay the meal upgrade charge of £39 at the time of booking only.
They offer their Chalet Hotel dinners six nights per week which include three courses, some of which offer a choice of menu at the buffet including a vegetarian option for each course.
The one staff day off gives you a fantastic opportunity to experience some local restaurants and cuisine, speak to your resort representative for recommendations and help with reservations.
Vegetarian and Special Diets
Vegetarian options are always on their buffet menu in their Chalet Hotels – just advise us at time of bookings so that they can ensure that their staff can prepare. Other special diets can generally be catered for at a cost of £35 per person per week. Any dietary requirements must be advised to us at the time of booking in order for us to be fully prepared. Their Chalet Hosts will discuss your dietary requirements with you upon arrival to the Chalet Hotel.
Christmas and New Year
Chalet Hotels will serve a traditional Christmas dinner with a glass of Champagne to start off the evening. This will include roast turkey with all of the trimmings, Christmas pudding, mince pies, crackers and party hats plus a fantastic Alpine atmosphere in which to enjoy the day.
A special festive menu will also be served on New Year’s Eve, alongside the added bonus that many resorts put on fantastic firework displays. A glass of fizz, whilst watching fireworks over the snow-capped peaks of the Alps.. what better way to bring in the New Year!
Their Quality Wines
They are very proud of their wine selection, which combines crisp and fruity whites with medium to full-bodied reds, for a variety of palates. In their Chalet Hotels, they also offer an additional light fresh rosé to their guests’ choice. They select their wines in conjunction with their good friends Nicolas and Véronique – the third generation in the Perret family’s fine wine business based in the Savoie. Nicolas is a qualified wine expert, having trained at the prestigious Burgundy Wine University in Beaune. Each season in October, Nicolas & Véronique bring over a new selection for us to sample (someone has to do it!) and together they choose their wines for the coming season, based on their menus and their pure enjoyment factor. Wine is an incredibly subjective and emotive subject, however, the feedback they have received from their guests over recent seasons endorses their aims of providing wines to enhance your meal and to suit most tastes. They hope you will enjoy them as much as they do!
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy