The Hotel Bon Alpina is a great value option for Igls - especially if you love staying close to the slopes and lifts.
Location-wise you’'re a short ski bus ride from the lifts in Igls – making it simple for getting on the mountains each day. Plus, if you’re after a bit of time away from the slopes, you can always grab a bus into the Tyrolean capital of Innsbruck – only about 15 minutes away.
The Bon Alpina is stylish and modern. Huge picture windows line the pool and reception areas making the most of the fantastic scenery. Speaking of pools, there are two sections to Alpina's swimming pool - an indoor part as well as a heated outdoor section. What's more, you’ve got great spa and wellness facilities including a sauna and hammam.
After-dinner entertainment is in abundance too, with weekly dance evenings, live music and free WiFi in the lounge - you’ll be set up for a great ski holiday all round.
- Ski bus stop outside.
- Indoor pool with heated outdoor section.
- Sauna and hammam
- located in resort centre
- ski bus stop outside hotel with buses every 10 minutes Monday - Friday, and every 15 minutes at weekends
All bedrooms have a hairdryer, telephone, safe and satellite TV. Cots are available to hire for €56 per week. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
- Small Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Small room with either two single beds or one double bed, private shower and WC.
- Standard Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Two single beds or one double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Two single beds or one double bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Box spring twin beds, extra single bed, private shower or bath and WC.
- Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 15 years): Two sets of box spring twin beds, private shower or bath and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower or bath and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi in lounge
- bar lounge area
- weekly live music
- à la carte restaurant
- dining area
- weekly dance evening
- indoor pool with heated outdoor section
- relaxation room
- fitness room
- games room
- children's playroom
- 95 rooms
- buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of main course including vegetarian option with daily salad buffet
- weekly farmers' buffet
- weekly Italian buffet
- New Year gala dinner included
The Hotel Bon Alpina serves free tap water with all meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy