The Hotel Bon Alpina is a great value option for Igls - especially if you love staying close to the slopes and lifts.
Location-wise you’'re a short ski bus ride from the lifts in Igls – making it simple for getting on the mountains each day. Plus, if you’re after a bit of time away from the slopes, you can always grab a bus into the Tyrolean capital of Innsbruck – only about 15 minutes away.
The Bon Alpina is stylish and modern. Huge picture windows line the pool and reception areas making the most of the fantastic scenery. Speaking of pools, there are two sections to Alpina's swimming pool - an indoor part as well as a heated outdoor section. What's more, you’ve got great spa and wellness facilities including a sauna and hammam.
After-dinner entertainment is in abundance too, with weekly dance evenings, live music and free WiFi in the lounge - you’ll be set up for a great ski holiday all round.
- Ski bus stop outside.
- Indoor pool with heated outdoor section.
- Sauna and hammam
- located in resort centre
- ski bus stop outside hotel with buses every 10 minutes Monday - Friday, and every 15 minutes at weekends
All bedrooms have a hairdryer, telephone, safe and satellite TV. Cots are available to hire for €56 per week. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
- Small Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Small room with either two single beds or one double bed, private shower and WC.
- Standard Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Two single beds or one double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Two single beds or one double bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Box spring twin beds, extra single bed, private shower or bath and WC.
- Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 15 years): Two sets of box spring twin beds, private shower or bath and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower or bath and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi in lounge
- bar lounge area
- weekly live music
- à la carte restaurant
- dining area
- weekly dance evening
- indoor pool with heated outdoor section
- relaxation room
- fitness room
- games room
- children's playroom
- 95 rooms
- buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of main course including vegetarian option with daily salad buffet
- weekly farmers' buffet
- weekly Italian buffet
- New Year gala dinner included
The Hotel Bon Alpina serves free tap water with all meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy