Say hello to the TUI Blue Fieberbrunn, a trendy, modern hotel with a prime position at the bottom of the slopes.
You can step out of the ski room and hop straight on the Doischberg gondola, which transports you up to the slopes of Fieberbrunn and the wider Skicircus. The resort’s shops and restaurants are right on your doorstep too, while beginners and children can relax in knowing ski school is only seconds away.
Spend your days on the mountain and your evenings watching over them from the comfort of the indoor spa. With panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows, you can swim lengths in the pool or relax on a lounger and watch the sun set over the slopes. There are also a couple of saunas to rest your muscles in, and a fitness room to keep them working. And as a TUI Blue, you’ll also be able to take advantage of the BLUEf!t sports programme, if the hill hasn’t completely worn you out.
The bedrooms themselves sleep up to four people, all with sleek wooden floors and colour-coordinated furnishings. They all have balconies too, for grabbing some fresh air when you wake up, cup of tea in hand.
- Just seconds from the Doischberg gondola.
- Furnished to a high standard.
- Large indoor pool and wellness area.
- in the centre of resort
- less than a minute's walk to the Doischberg gondola
- less than a minute's walk to the ski school meeting point
- 2 minutes' walk to the nursery slopes
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, music dock, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, safe, minibar, and tea and coffee making facilities. Interconnecting rooms and cots are avalable on request.
- Twin room (20m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room (42m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- smoking room
- free WiFi throughout
- indoor pool
- wellness area with Finnish sauna, herbal sauna and fitness room
- BLUEf!t sports programme
- extra charge for massages and treatments
- ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- laundry facilities
- 3 lifts to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast with live cooking stations
- buffet evening meals vegan and vegetarian options available
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy