If you like modern comfort, design, spa and wellness - all mixed together with traditional style and hospitality - then you should love the forward thinking Impuls Hotel Tyrol. The hotel's philosophy is 'live now' - and they offer everything to ensure you enjoy your holiday to the full.
First impressions might make you think this was a brand new hotel - thanks to some fantastic renovations – but it has quite a lot of history. The original hotel was built back in 1926 as an Alpine spa villa with just a couple of guest rooms and its own thermal water source - making it a very popular place for a relaxed getaway. And once you delve further inside you’ll notice the hotel’s roots more and more – we especially love the cosy wood panelled stubes.
Nearly 90 years on, the Impuls Tyrol has expanded into a second building, the 'Vital House' - where you’ll find the spa. But as everything is interconnected you won't ever have to leave the warmth of indoors, except when you want to go skiing obviously.
The reception, lounge and dining areas all have a sleek design – with a fresh and vibrant use of colour and materials. As for facilities there’s a great gym with virtually everything you could imagine for keeping fit off the slopes, from cross-trainers to weights. Plus there are two swimming pools, one indoor and the other outside – both open year round. And the views from the outdoor pool are pretty spectacular, so bring your waterproof camera along if you have one.
The rooms are a mix of old and new. So if you want a modern design room, you can have it. If you love the traditional Austrian style then you’ve got rooms that fulfil this too.
- 2 minutes' walk to village centre, ski bus stops outside.
- Thermal indoor and outdoor pools and stunning 1,400m² spa area.
- Fine dining with fine wines from the cellar.
- ski bus stop outside
- 2 minutes' walk to village centre
- 10 minutes' walk to Schlossalm lift
All rooms have a hairdryer, flatscreen satellite TV, safe, free WiFi and bathrobes.
- Twin room- sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Known as an Alpine Classic room by the hotel, with Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Superior twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
- Type C studio - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower or bath and WC. Some have a balcony.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- heated ski and boot room
- 76 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
- lounge with open fireplace
- wine cellar
- non-smoking dining room
Spa, wellness and pools
- fantastic 1,400m² spa centre with indoor thermal pool, outdoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, sanarium, infrared sauna, steam room and relaxation room
- extra charge for beauty treatments and massage
For the family
- children's playroom with toys
- excellent fitness room
- hot and cold buffet breakfast daily until 10.30am
- daily afternoon snack buffet
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- weekly speciality buffets
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy