The Salzburger Hof’s been one of Bad Gastein’s top hotels since it was built back in 1889. It’s just a few minutes’ walk from the lifts, and between its restaurants, bar and spa, you’ve got everything you need to relax and unwind after a day on the mountain too.
The hotel’s as elegant on the outside as it is on the inside – we’re talking wrought iron balconies and crystal chandeliers. Over in the spa though, things are more modern. A two-storey wall of glass lets you look out over the town and mountains while you soak in the hot tub or swim in the indoor pool. After that, you can wander over to the saunas or steam baths to find your zen in the soothing heat.
Mealtimes here are all about choice. You’ll get big buffet spreads for breakfast and evening meals in the Ritz restaurant, but you can also tuck into classics like Wiener schnitzel and strudel in Jagdstube, or fondue and raclette in Hofkeller. Then when it's time to wrap up the day, pop into the Ritz bar for some cocktails and live music.
- 4 minutes' walk to the nearest lift.
- Historical hotel with modern touches, like the luxurious spa.
- Sip cocktails and listen to live music in the bar.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily starter, salad and dessert buffets · New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- Central location
- 4 minutes' walk to the nearest lift
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV, free WiFi, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Small double room - sleeps 1-2: Small double bed (approx. 140cm wide), private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 1-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath and WC.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Ritz bar with regular live music
- vaulted wine cellar
- à la carte restaurants
- small library
- spa with indoor pool, hot tubs, two saunas and two steam rooms
- extra charge for Fango mud baths and massages
- playroom with toys
- games room with consoles, table football and pool table
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors