You’ll be surrounded by views of the impressive peaks and snowy mountain tops at Sant Bernat. And with the incredible slopes of Grandvalira just a short walk away, you’ll wake up every morning itching to get out there. Centrally located in the heart of Canillo you can easily pop to the shops to stock up on food or nip out in the evening if you fancy grabbing some wine to have in.
After a day of taking on the mountains, your legs will be screaming for a break and there’s no feeling like sinking into the plush sofas in the comfort of your own living room. The cosy rooms are simply decorated with wooden furniture and homely furnishings, providing a warm welcoming from the snow.
You have complete freedom at Sant Bernat – you can choose what you eat, when you eat and your apartment is fully equipped to allow you to do so. But if you don’t fancy a cooking session with the stove one night, then you can take a short walk over to Font d’Argent and eat at the hotel’s restaurant (for an extra charge) or walk into town and sample the local cuisine.
- Ideal location, just 3 minutes' walk from the slopes and resort centre.
- Access to wellness facilities and restaurant at nearby Font d'Argent Hotel.
- 3 minutes’ walk to resort centre
- 3 minutes’ walk to nearest lift
- Ski school and nursery slopes at the top of the lift
- 6 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
- 3 minutes' walk to nearest supermarket
All rooms are non-smoking and have a telephone, free WiFi, hairdryer, tea and coffee-making facilities and safe. Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge/freezer, oven with two hobs and a microwave. Linen and towels included.
- Type A apartment (sleeps 1-2): twin beds or double bed.
- Type C apartment (sleeps 1-4): twin beds and two single sofa beds,
Cots are available to hire for €6 per night, and are payable locally.
- Free WiFi
- Ski room
- Ski lockers
- Lift to all floors
- Access to restaurant and wellness facilities at Font d'Argent (3 minutes' walk away, for an extra charge)
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy