You’ll be surrounded by views of the impressive peaks and snowy mountain tops at Sant Bernat. And with the incredible slopes of Grandvalira just a short walk away, you’ll wake up every morning itching to get out there. Centrally located in the heart of Canillo you can easily pop to the shops to stock up on food or nip out in the evening if you fancy grabbing some wine to have in.
After a day of taking on the mountains, your legs will be screaming for a break and there’s no feeling like sinking into the plush sofas in the comfort of your own living room. The cosy rooms are simply decorated with wooden furniture and homely furnishings, providing a warm welcoming from the snow.
You have complete freedom at Sant Bernat – you can choose what you eat, when you eat and your apartment is fully equipped to allow you to do so. But if you don’t fancy a cooking session with the stove one night, then you can take a short walk over to Font d’Argent and eat at the hotel’s restaurant (for an extra charge) or walk into town and sample the local cuisine.
- Ideal location, just 3 minutes' walk from the slopes and resort centre.
- Access to wellness facilities and restaurant at nearby Font d'Argent Hotel.
- 3 minutes’ walk to resort centre
- 3 minutes’ walk to nearest lift
- Ski school and nursery slopes at the top of the lift
- 6 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
- 3 minutes' walk to nearest supermarket
All rooms are non-smoking and have a telephone, free WiFi, hairdryer, tea and coffee-making facilities and safe. Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge/freezer, oven with two hobs and a microwave. Linen and towels included.
- Type A apartment (sleeps 1-2): twin beds or double bed.
- Type C apartment (sleeps 1-4): twin beds and two single sofa beds,
Cots are available to hire for €6 per night, and are payable locally.
- Free WiFi
- Ski room
- Ski lockers
- Lift to all floors
- Access to restaurant and wellness facilities at Font d'Argent (3 minutes' walk away, for an extra charge)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy