You’ll be surrounded by views of the impressive peaks and snowy mountain tops at Sant Bernat. And with the incredible slopes of Grandvalira just a short walk away, you’ll wake up every morning itching to get out there. Centrally located in the heart of Canillo you can easily pop to the shops to stock up on food or nip out in the evening if you fancy grabbing some wine to have in.
After a day of taking on the mountains, your legs will be screaming for a break and there’s no feeling like sinking into the plush sofas in the comfort of your own living room. The cosy rooms are simply decorated with wooden furniture and homely furnishings, providing a warm welcoming from the snow.
You have complete freedom at Sant Bernat – you can choose what you eat, when you eat and your apartment is fully equipped to allow you to do so. But if you don’t fancy a cooking session with the stove one night, then you can take a short walk over to Font d’Argent and eat at the hotel’s restaurant (for an extra charge) or walk into town and sample the local cuisine.
- Ideal location, just 3 minutes' walk from the slopes and resort centre.
- Access to wellness facilities and restaurant at nearby Font d'Argent Hotel.
- 3 minutes’ walk to resort centre
- 3 minutes’ walk to nearest lift
- Ski school and nursery slopes at the top of the lift
- 6 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
- 3 minutes' walk to nearest supermarket
All rooms are non-smoking and have a telephone, free WiFi, hairdryer, tea and coffee-making facilities and safe. Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge/freezer, oven with two hobs and a microwave. Linen and towels included.
- Type A apartment (sleeps 1-2): twin beds or double bed.
- Type C apartment (sleeps 1-4): twin beds and two single sofa beds,
Cots are available to hire for €6 per night, and are payable locally.
- Free WiFi
- Ski room
- Ski lockers
- Lift to all floors
- Access to restaurant and wellness facilities at Font d'Argent (3 minutes' walk away, for an extra charge)
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy