The Princesa Parc luxury resort hotel is in a great location, just a minute walk to the main gondola and village centre. This hotel offers a range of high-end services and offers some incredible views of the snowy landscape and surrounding mountains.
Fantastic for families
Hotel Princesa Parc & Spa is a perfect choice for families or groups of friends. The hotel has T-pin bowling lanes, pool tables, a games room, a selection of bars and free Wi-Fi throughout. Many of the bedrooms have also been renovated and they all have elegant, modern and comfortable interiors, many of which can be interconnecting - perfect for groups wanting a more intimate experience.
Relax in luxury
During your stay here, there'll be plenty of opportunities for you to sit back and relax. Wellness facilities include a spa area with hydro massage pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, ice and Scottish showers and a relaxation zone. There is a local charge for this or one free entry a day is included with the Half Board Plus Option which also includes the Drinks Package.
Food and drink
Choose from one of the hotels three areas for food and drink. The bar Bolera is located in the bowling alley and is a great place for some competitive fun and a drink with friends. The main buffet restaurant is an all-you-can-eat and serves some of the best international Mediterranean and mountain cuisine in Arinsal. The piano bar brings a more sophisticated vibe to your evening and hosts live music every Saturday and Thursday night.
There are 5 buildings which are all interconnected by closed walkways to the main reception and restaurant area
Official rating: 4
Twin bedrooms sleep 2 people and have either a shower room or a bathroom with shower head attachment and WC. Sole occupancy possible with a supplement.
Double bedrooms sleep 2 people and have either a shower room or a bathroom with shower head attachment and WC. Sole occupancy possible with a supplement.
Twin bedrooms with a balcony sleep 2 people and have either a shower room or a bathroom with shower head attachment and WC.
Double bedrooms with a balcony sleep 2 people and have either a shower room or a bathroom with shower head attachment and WC.
Family bedrooms sleep 3-4 people and are made up of interconnecting double and twin bedrooms, plus two bathrooms with bath and shower and WC.
Family quintruple bedrooms sleep 5 people with interconnecting rooms, one with a double bed and the other with three single beds, and two bathrooms with shower and bath and WC.
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tea and coffee making facilities
The Princesca and Diana Parc Hotels are a joint complex made up of 5 buildings which contain the room types as follows:
- A: Family rooms with balcony
- B: Twin or doubles (with or without balcony) and Family Quintuple rooms
- C: Twin or doubles (with or without balcony) and Family bedrooms sleeping up to four
- D: Family bedrooms sleeping up to four
- Diana Parc - all Diana Parc bedroom types
Please watch out if booking different room types as you may not be in the same building.
Hotel Princesa Parc & Spa has 6 accessible rooms.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
- 1 minute's walk to the main Arinsal gondola and village centre.
- Ski school meeting place and ski hire shop are at the top of the gondola.
- Nearest Lift: Arinsal gondola
- Piano bar and lounge
- Bar Bolera with Ten-Pin bowling (extra charge) and arcade
- Free access to the fitness room
- 'Wellness Relax Centre' (access for adults over 13yrs, obligatory flip-flops must be worn) is open 10am to 9 pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 8pm on Sunday. Children permitted 2pm to 6pm Monday to Saturday when accompanied by an adult. The Spa area includes large hydro-therapy splash pool, 2
- saunas, steam room, 2 whirlpools and hot marble Caldarium with ice fountain and relaxation area. Entrance is € 12 per adult per hour but this is included with the Half Board Plus which also includes drinks
- Spa treatments are available including massages, facials and a range of beauty and relaxation treatments (pay locally)
- Ski room
- Games room
- Comfortable hotel with many interconnecting rooms for families of four or five
- Cots are charged at €9 if requested locally, but free if requested beforehand and on the booking
- Kids club
The Princesa Parc hotel has its own buffet restaurant for breakfast and evening meals.
Breakfast is an extensive hot and cold buffet and dinner is a four-course buffet menu with plenty of choices.
Half Board Plus is an inclusive drinks package (available for a supplement) which includes wine, beer, soft drinks, tea, coffee and an extensive selection of spirits from the Club Bar menu. A daily entry to the Spa is also included with this package.
If you wish to dine in the Louis XV Restaurant in the Diana Parc Hotel then a supplement of £21.50 per person per day is payable, which also includes drinks in the Diana Parc Cocktail Bar. This option is not available to pre-book over Christmas, New Year or the half term holidays.
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Dietary requirements are available on request and must be noted at time of booking.
On 2024/2025 season holidays
Buy any lift pass and add either ski/snowboard hire or ski/snowboard carriage at the same time and for the same person on and receive £100 off.
Ski Line Deal
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy