The popular Mountain Thunder Lodge offers guests luxury self catered condos in a superb ski-in position at the base of the gondola on Peak 8. Main Street is a short 5 minute walk away, where there is everything you could possibly want - bars, restaurants and shops.
Guests staying at the Mountain Thunder Lodge can relax after a day on the slopes in the property's outdoor pool with heated decks and state-of-the-art exercise room.
- 24-hour guest service
- Complimentary heated underground parking
- Complimentary shuttle
- Private ski storage
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tubs
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet available
- DVD rental
- Laundry facilities
- Children's play area
- Barbeque grills
- Balcony or patio
- Moss rock gas fireplace
- Full kitchen with granite countertops
- 25” satellite television
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Wireless Internet access available
- Elevator room and garage access
Room Types Available:
- Studio Suite: approx 516 sqft, with spacious sitting area, dining area, breakfast bar, and one full bathroom. Sleeps four people.
- One-Bedroom Suite: approx 700 sqft, with spacious sitting area, dining area, breakfast bar, private bedroom, and one full bathroom. Sleeps up to four people with sleeper sofa.
- Two-Bedroom Suite: approx 1,000 sqft, with spacious sitting area, dining area, breakfast bar, two private bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Sleeps up to six people with sleeper sofa.
- Two-Bedroom Town Home: approx 1,100 or 1,381 sqft, with spacious sitting area, dining area, breakfast bar, master suite, and full bathroom. Sleeps up to six people with sleeper sofa.
- Three-Bedroom Town Home: approx 1,627 sqft, with spacious sitting area, dining area, breakfast bar, two master suites, and 3/4 bathrooms. Sleeps up to eight people with sleeper sofa.
Tailor-Made Ski Holidays
Our North American ski holidays are always tailor-made especially for you. We can book any duration, add on a city break or a two-centre skiing holiday all booked with only the best direct flights or good connections. Of course, all our package holidays are covered by ATOL.
We arrange both private and shared transfers to whisk you to your chosen resort.
We offer fantastic skiing holidays in the best ski resorts across North America, call one of our North America ski specialist for booking advice and the latest deals from hotels and airlines.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy