NEWLY COMPLETED FOR THE 2017/18 SEASON, APARTMENT 7 IS A STYLISH THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT LOCATED IN THE PRESTIGIOUS CHRISTIANIA RESIDENCE
This stunning building is located in prime position, just a short stroll from the centre of the village and only 500m from the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise which allows you direct access to the main ski area.
This beautiful apartment is perfect for a family or group of friends who want to relax and unwind in style. Set over one floor, you enter the apartment into the main hallway. From here you can access the three spacious bedrooms. All bedrooms have beautiful terraces which have spectacular views, flat screen TV’s, desks, and safes. The bedrooms can be made up as twins or doubles making it ideal for a family or group of friends. One bedroom has a private bathroom and the other two have private shower rooms.
The main hallway also opens out into the light and spacious living area. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need and the dining table sits eight people comfortably should you wish to dine-in during your stay.
There is also a large, private laundry room with washer and drier.
A wood burning fire place sits in front of the comfy sofa and stylish seating area, perfect for relaxing with a glass of champagne after a hard days skiing. This apartment features a flat screen TV and Wi-Fi access for your convenience and entertainment.
Light floods into the apartment through the floor to ceiling glass doors. They open out onto the south facing terrace which looks out to the magnificent Matterhorn.
As a guest in the Christiania residence you will have access to the complex’s gym which is full of all the latest technology and equipment. There is also a massage room should you wish to enjoy a in-chalet massage during your stay. On this ground floor there is also a large ski room for the building.
This immaculate apartment is available fully catered, on a bed & breakfast basis, self-catered with daily housekeeping or on an accommodation only basis.
When taken on a fully catered basis the house chef works out of the professionally spec'd kitchen in the Christiania building and your dedicated host serves you in the privacy of your own apartment.
- Sleeps 12
- 170 Square metres
- 3 Bedrooms
- 6 Individual beds
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Additional WCs
- 8 Dining table seats
- 7 Living area seats
WELLNES AND RELAXATION
- Shared access to gym
- Shared access to massage treatment room
- South-facing balcony
- Cot/high chair available
- Heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Wood burning fireplace
- Open plan living area, dining area and kitchen
- Bedroom 1: Twin/double bedroom (TV, desk, terrace access, en-suite bathroom)
- Bedroom 2: Twin/double bedroom (TV, desk, terrace access, en-suite shower room)
- Bedroom 3: Twin/double bedroom (TV, desk, en-suite shower room)
- Guest WC
- Laundry room
FULLY CATERED SERVICES
- Exclusive use of the apartment;
- Professional chef service*;
- A dedicated chalet host;
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay;
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of the stay;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea**;
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings;
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one day off);
- Early children’s supper on six evenings;
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines;
- Complimentary beers and soft drinks;
- Complimentary drinks tray (2 bottles of house spirits);
- Evening turn down service on six evenings;
- Mid-week towel change;
- Robes, slippers and toiletries;
- Hairdryers in every bathroom;
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service;
- Lift pass delivery service.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort;
- Lift passes;
- Ski equipment hire;
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing;
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons;
- Non-skiing activities;
- Pre-arrival shopping service;
- Helicopter transfers;
- Party planning;
- Corporate event planning;
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests.
*WHEN TAKEN ON A FULLY CATERED BASIS THE HOUSE CHEF WORKS OUT OF THE PROFESSIONALLY SPEC'D KITCHEN IN THE CHRISTIANIA BUILDING AND YOUR DEDICATED HOST SERVES YOU IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN APARTMENT.
**ON THE STAFF DAY OFF, FRESH BREAD AND CROISSANTS ARE DELIVERED, A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AND AFTERNOON TEA ARE PRE-PREPARED. PLEASE NOTE AFTERNOON TEA IS NOT CLEARED AWAY ON THE STAFF DAY OFF.
***THIS SERVICE IS BASED ON A WEEK-LONG STAY AND SERVICES MAY BE TAILORED TO YOUR EXACT REQUIREMENTS DURING THE BOOKING PROCESS. EXACT SERVICES INCLUDED WITH EACH BOOKING WILL BE LISTED ON THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION.
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Swiss Franc price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy