The Sunstar is in an excellent location, close to the nursery slopes, the Männlichen cable car and right in the centre of this pretty resort. The Sunstar also has a reputation for great food and service. And the grill cabin is the perfect place to cosy up with friends for an evening of good food and laughter.
- 1 minute’s walk from the cable car.
- Do some leisurely lengths in the indoor pool.
- Tuck into Swiss favourites in the grill cabin.
- Indoor Pool
- Best for families
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5-course evening meal with a choice of main course
- Weekly speciality Swiss evening
- New Year's Eve gala meal included
- Early meals available for children
- Central location
- 5 minutes' walk to train station and nursery slopes
- 1 minute's walk to the Männlichen cable car
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a digital TV with English channels, free WiFi, kettle, hairdryer, safe and minibar (one free beer, soft drink, juice and mineral water per day).
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, single folding bed, private bath and WC.
Superior twin room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, single folding bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
- Sunstar grill cabin serving grill and raclette menus
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Extra charge for massages
- Bar and lounge with open fireplace
- Unsupervised children's playroom
- Weekly entertainment programme and live music most evenings
- Shuttle to and from the railway station on arrival and departure
- Free WiFi
- 76 rooms
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy