No.14 has 13 stylish en-suite bedrooms. The uber cool spa and interiors have been beautifully designed and executed with most of the furniture being bespoke and handmade in London. Vi-Spring mattresses, Frette bed linen and Bamford Spa & toiletries add a further layer of indulgence.
No.14 is owned by David Pearson who is the pioneer of the luxury chalet holiday in Verbier, having founded his first chalet business, Ski Verbier more than 25 years ago. He has been running exclusive chalet holidays in Verbier ever since and now focuses all his passion on No.14 and the well being of its loyal and discerning clientele.
- 10 x Twin/double bedrooms (super-king) with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 x Double suites (super-king) and additional sofa bed with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x Master bedroom suite (super-king) with en-suite bathroom and outdoor private cedar hot tub
Although No.14 is only a seven-minute walk from the Place Centrale or two minutes from the bottom of the Le Rouge piste, there is always a chauffeured 4×4 vehicle to take you wherever you need.
The staff at No.14 are dedicated to offering you the highest level of service whilst importantly giving you your privacy and ensuring you feel at home. With 15 members of staff, there is always someone on hand to help or get advice from, whatever time of day or night.
- 10-metre indoor swimming pool
- Spa with hammam, cold plunge pool and Jacuzzi
- 2 Bamford Spa treatment rooms
- 2 outdoor cedar hot tubs
- Home cinema room with Wii, X-Box and other games
- Wifi and Sky TV
- Large south-facing terrace
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- A fantastic team of 15 dedicated staff
- 3 incredible chefs (with 1* and 2* Michelin restaurant experience)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
No.14’s spa facilities are a welcome treat after a hard day on the slopes. With a 10-meter indoor pool, steam room, Jacuzzi and cold plunge pool, tired muscles can be relaxed with a chilled glass of champagne to hand. There are two treatment rooms and massages and beauty treatments can be booked at any time during the day or evening. We are proud to be a Bamfords accredited spa and as such we offer a range of speciality massages unique to Bamfords. All the treatments use blended organic oils and specific Bamford techniques which are designed to work on the energy channels of the body and muscles.
Outside there are two outdoor cedar hot-tubs. One is a huge tub on the expansive south facing terrace, from where you can admire the stunning views. The other is a private hot tub for two on the balcony of the chalet’s master bedroom. The staff at No.14 will be happy to bring towels, robes and any drinks to either of the hot-tubs or the spa so that you can relax and enjoy the mountain scenery whilst lying on a lounger, sitting by the outdoor firepit, or chatting in the cedar hot tubs.
For any guests that fancy a film night, No.14 has a home cinema room which is perfect for this. With soft comfy seating, blankets and dimmed lighting, the atmosphere is just right. Teenagers often like to escape to the cinema room to play X-box and younger children can enjoy Disney films on Netflix or the array of child-friendly channels on Sky TV. We of course welcome children at No.14. A specially prepared children’s tea is always a highlight. The No.14 chefs want to make sure that children have food that is every bit as good as the meal that the adults will have and welcome planning this with the parents.
No.14 has a complimentary 24-hour driver service, so whenever you want to be picked up or dropped off anywhere within the resort of Verbier, one of No.14’s 4×4 vehicles will only be a few minutes away. No.14 is only a 2-minute walk from the bottom of the Le Rouge piste, with it’s excellent après ski bar. Some guests like to call the drivers from here and ask them to bring their shoes so that they can get out of their ski boots and enjoy a few drinks before heading back to the chalet! If you do want to enjoy Verbier’s legendary nightlife, then the No.14 drivers will be able to drop you and pick you up whenever you want.
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fantastic dinners on 6 nights per week
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- Premium selection of House Champagnes and wines
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of 15 dedicated staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
Additional extras (all of which we can organise for you):
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging
Cancellation by you
A cancellation by you will only be effective when notification has been received in writing by this operator.
This operator reserve the right to levy a cancellation charge.
If cancellation is more than 12 weeks before departure, the deposit will be forfeited, unless this operator is able to resell your cancelled reservation at the same value.
Within 12 weeks of departure the following rates of forfeit shall apply:
- Less than 12 weeks 80% of total
- Less than 8 weeks 100% of total
If no written notice of cancellation is received and the client does not travel, cancellations will be deemed to have been received on the day of departure. This operator reserves the right to resell any part of the cancelled holiday, and this shall in no way alter their right to levy cancellation charges.
Supplementary Covid-19 Terms for All Bookings Made From September 2020
These supplementary Covid-19 terms must be read in conjunction with this operators booking conditions. Should you not be able to stay in this chalet for one of the following Covid-19 related reasons (A) you will then be entitled to choose one of the following options (B) subject to conditions (C):
(A) Covid-19 related reasons:
- The Swiss government advises against all but essential travel to Switzerland and/or imposes a quarantine period of more than 7 days from the party leader’s country of residence (as per your completed booking form).
- The government of the party leader’s country of residence (as per your completed booking form) advises against all but essential travel to Switzerland.
- All the ski lifts in the 4 Vallées Region are closed as a result of Covid-19 restrictions
- Chalet No.14 is closed due to a Covid-19 related issue
- Roll over your reservation to the same corresponding dates in 12 months time with no increase in price.
- Receive an 80% refund.
- You should only contact us/the operator within 28 days of your scheduled arrival to inform us which reason (A) you would like to cancel and what option (B) you would like to select. Covid-19 related cancellations will only be accepted within 28 days of arrival, due to the possibility of governmental advice and restrictions changing at short notice.
- This operator will confirm in writing whether they accept your reason(s) to postpone or cancel.
- These supplementary Covid-19 terms only apply to reservations where this operator/us have received full payment for the reservation.
- Any cancellation made by you after the deposit has been paid but before full payment has been made will be subject to this operator's standard terms & conditions, meaning a forfeit of your deposit payment, unless they are able to resell your cancelled reservation at the same value.
- The balance payment of your reservation is still required 12 weeks in advance of your arrival. This operator reserves the right to cancel your reservation, with no refund or compensation, if you do not comply with our payment schedule.
- If your stay in this chalet is cut short, whilst you are in residence, due to a Covid-19 reason; you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund for the number of nights you do not stay in the chalet.
- You are required to have adequate travel insurance to cover you for any other reasons which may mean you are unable to travel.
Cancellation By The Operator
In exceptional circumstances, this operator reserves the right to decline or cancel your holiday for the dates you have reserved. This is exceedingly unlikely, but should this occur, you will be refunded in full.
Should the operator or you be forced to cancel or change your holiday due to circumstances beyond our control (including but not limited to war, riots, strikes, terrorism, natural disasters, fire, technical problems to transport, adverse weather, governmental action or travel restrictions, closure or congestion of airports or similar events), you will be expected to claim on your insurance for a full refund of all monies paid.
This operator reserves the right to cancel your booking with no refund or compensation if:
- You do not comply with the payment schedule
- You or any members of your party break the terms of this booking
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
The ‘hands-on’ owner of No.14 is himself a professionally trained chef and as such, exceptional food and service are core values.
No.14’s Head chef James is doing his third winter in Verbier, having previously worked in a number of Michelin starred restaurants, such as Fera at Claridges, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and L’Enclume in Cumbria. With three chefs in the No.14 kitchen, you will always be spoilt with delicious food and of course the flexibility to either leave everything up to James or choose exactly the type and style of food you would like.
The day starts with a breakfast totally based around what each guest would like that morning. A full English with an unrivalled choice of accompaniments, through to a warming bowl of porridge made to your specification (milk, cream, coconut milk etc.). We can cater for all dietary requirements and the chefs can just as easily rustle up a chia seed raspberry posset as an Eggs Benedict. Bespoke pressed juices with organic herbal ‘boosts’ for energy and detoxing or a freshly ground coffee personally selected for its flavour and smoothness are all part of the mornings in the mountains at No.14.
Afternoon tea is a welcome sight for weary skiers arriving back from a day on the pistes. The No.14 chefs provide a savoury and sweet selection and they will discuss your preferences to make sure that you have exactly what you’d like as a pick me up in the afternoon.
The drinks in No.14 flow freely! There is a fully stocked complimentary bar and our fine selection of house wines are personally selected by David and No.14’s head chef, to complement the food or as the perfect aperitif. Our bartenders have all undergone extensive cocktail training with the Mixologist guru from the Cotswolds Distillery and we also offer non-alcoholic cocktails and stock the popular virgin spirit Seedlip. No.14 uses an excellent wine merchant and so if you would like to pre-order something extra special, then we will do all we can to facilitate this. Our house champagne, Perrier Jouet Grand Brut, is always chilled and waiting for you.
Canapés and drinks are served daily pre-dinner. The main event of the evening at No.14 is of course dinner. Guests can choose the type and style of food that they would like to eat from three genres. We offer traditional fine dining, or a more casual style of sharing plates usually influenced by Asian cuisine or a ‘bistro’ style with classics such as the perfect steak and chips accompanied by sharing bowls of salads/sides. The staff at No.14 like to speak to the guests about a week before arrival to ensure that they have a proper grasp of what the guests would like and this is the perfect time for a discussion on preferences, dislikes and menu ideas. Any specific requests are always welcome.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy