Fontanet is a luxurious duplex apartment proudly positioned in the heart of Verbier. Sleeping 13 people in six bedrooms, the apartment is spread over the first and second floors of the prestigious Sagittiare building on Chemin des Vernes.
Ideally located just a five minute walk from the Medran lift and a two minute walk from the centre of town, guests could not wish for a more desirable location.
The elegant living and dining areas occupy the second floor of the apartment. Traditional alpine materials are sensitively combined with contemporary sophisticated design creating a wonderful atmosphere to relax and entertain after skiing. By day sunlight floods in through the floor to ceiling sliding doors and the views of the surrounding snow covered peaks are simply breath taking. By night, sink into the sumptuous sofas in front of the roaring fire and enjoy a glass of champagne before dinner. Beautiful chandeliers sit over the grand dining table which can easily sit 14 people.
The large kitchen overlooks the billiard room which can be closed off from the main living area to create maximum privacy for guests. There is also a cosy TV snug adorned with rugs and cushions and a guest toilet adjacent to the billiard room. Fontanet has all the latest technology equipment including plasma TV’s, Nintendo Wii a networked DVD library, Sky TV and central music system.
The sleeping floor occupies the first floor of the apartment. All of the bedrooms have contemporary en-suite facilities and have been designed to ensure maximum comfort. There are four superking/twin bedrooms, a double bedroom and a bunk room sleeping 3 which is suitable for children or adults. Four of the bedrooms have sliding doors which open out onto the wrap around balcony.
Be rest assured you will feel refreshed and relaxed after spending a week at Fontanet. The spa on the ground floor is one of a kind, luxurious and sleek; there is a swimming pool with massage jets, hammam, shower room, relaxation area and massage room. Overlooking the swimming pool is the gym and stretching area which has all the latest fitness equipment and technology.
There are two indoor parking spaces at the property. On the garage level there is a large ski room with heated boot warmers. A lift runs through the building, opening into each floor of the apartment.
The chalet is normally provided with a 24 hour 4x4 driver service when sold on a fully catered basis. The chalet can be sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
Living floor (top floor):
- Open plan living and dining area
- Billiard room and TV room
- Open plan kitchen
- Guest w.c
Sleeping floor (first floor):
- 4 Superking/twin bedroom (en-suite bathroom and terrace access)
- 1 Kingsize double bedroom (en-suite bathroom and terrace access)
- 1 Triple bunk room (en-suite shower room)
- Guest w.c
Spa level (ground floor, shared):
- Swimming pool with massage jets
- Relaxation area
- Massage and treatment room
- W.C and shower
- Gym (entrance to the gym is on the first floor)
- Sleeps 12 + 1
- 388 square metres
- 6 Bedrooms
- 12 Individual Beds
- 6 Bathrooms
- 2 Additional WCs
- 14 Dining Table Seats
- 10 Living Area Seats
- Hi-Fi/CD player/MP3 player
- Integrated sound system
Wellness and relaxation:
- Shared access to pool
- Shared access to Hammam
- Shared access to gym
- Shared access to sauna
- South facing balconies
- Shared access to massage treatment room
- TV/games room
- Pool/Snooker table
- Wood burning fireplace
- Private ski locker
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea*
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Complimentary newspapers (delivered after 1pm)
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Lift pass delivery service
- In resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply):
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
- Medran - 5 minute walk or 3 minute drive.
- Place Centrale - 5 minute walk.
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Swiss Franc price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a 75% refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy