Sitting proudly in the heights of Verbier, one of the world’s most exclusive ski resorts, is the incredible chalet Orsini.
*There is a minimum stay of two weeks over the new year period*
This extraordinary private home sleeps 13 people in five bedrooms, spread over five floors. A treasure trove of unique antiques and alpine-inspired artifacts, the chalet is also home to an impressive art collection which sits perfectly against the warm, natural materials and traditional woods used throughout, creating an iconic alpine ambiance throughout.
Luxury is at the heart of Chalet Orsini. Facilities include a private spa with hammam, an outdoor hot tub, a relaxation area, and a massage/treatment room. For those who want to be entertained, the chalet is also home to a private cinema and games room with pool table.
You enter the property through the underground garage ensuring maximum privacy. The ground floor is home to the ski room with heated boot warmers and a guest WC. There is also plenty of storage at this level for ski clothes and equipment. A lift runs throughout the property enabling easy access to all of the entertaining spaces, the private spa, and sleeping areas.
It is on the first floor where you can truly experience the luxury that Verbier chalet life has to offer. The private spa area has a massage and treatment room, a large hammam, a shower, a guest toilet, and an outdoor hot tub. There is a further cedar wood hot tub occupying the terrace on the second floor. Adjacent to the spa is a games room with a TV snug and a pool table.
The main sleeping area is on the second floor. There is a wonderful double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Floor to ceiling sliding doors open out onto the spacious terrace and, perched on the edge with unparalleled views of the village below and the Mont Blanc massif in the distance, is the cedar wood hot tub. Enjoy a glass of champagne as the sun goes down while watching the twinkling lights of Verbier in the distance.
Also on this floor is a further double bedroom with terrace and en-suite bathroom, a quad bunk room with en-suite shower room, and a triple bunk room with an en-suite shower room. The impressive private cinema is also located on the second floor where the whole family can settle down to watch the latest movie or TV series in the sublime comfort of their own home.
Moving upstairs you will find the extensive living and entertainment areas. The grand sitting room is luxurious and sophisticated. A large open fire place is the main feature of the room and guests can sink into the sumptuous sofas or relax with a glass of champagne on the terrace with ringside seats to the surrounding majestic mountains. The beautiful farmhouse-inspired kitchen overlooks the dining area which comfortably seats 13, and features a grand open fire and authentic rotisserie oven.
Through the open plan kitchen, you will find the closed off pantry and staff area ensuring guests benefit from maximum privacy when required.
A dedicated staircase from the third floor leads to the office and vast master bedroom. Warm and welcoming, stylish seating surrounds the open fire, while natural light floods through the sliding doors. Opening out onto a private balcony, deck chair-style seating allows to you gaze across the memorising panorama or watch the skiers gliding down the main piste back into resort at the end of the day. An en-suite bathroom offers a contemporary finish and exposed wooden beams maintain the alpine theme which runs throughout the chalet.
Chalet Orsini offers luxury that will impress even the most discerning client. It can be combined with Mon Izba to sleep up to 25 people comfortably, creating one of Verbier’s largest and most opulent settings for groups of friends and families. Mon Izba is part of the exclusive Haute Montagne portfolio.
This chalet is only sold on a fully catered basis.
The chalet is normally provided with a 24-hour 4x4 driver service.
- Sleeps 10 + 3
- 5 Bedrooms
- 10 Individual beds
- 6 Bathrooms
- 2 Additional WCs
- 12 Dining table seats
- 12 Living area seats
- Integrated sound system
WELLNES AND RELAXATION
- Hammam/steam room
- Massage treatment room
- Outdoor hot tub
- South-facing balconies
- Dedicated cinema room
- Pool/snooker table
- TV/games room
- Wine cave
- Heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Wood burning fireplaces
TOP FLOOR (FOURTH FLOOR)
- 1 master double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, open fireplace, private balcony)
LIVING FLOOR (THIRD FLOOR)
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Living room
- Additional kitchen and storage
SECOND FLOOR (UPPER LEVEL)
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, terrace access)
- 1 quad bunk room (en-suite shower room, sleeps 4)
SECOND FLOOR (LOWER LEVEL)
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, terrace with access to outdoor, cedar wood hot tub)
- 1 bunk room (sleeping 3, private shower room)
- Cinema room
- Laundry room
SPA LEVEL (FIRST FLOOR)
- Massage room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Guest shower room
- Guest WC
- TV & games room
- Ski & boot room (heated boot warmers)
- Storage room
- Guest WC
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Complimentary newspapers (delivered after 1pm)
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00am - 8:00pm. Shared in-resort 24 hour 4 x 4 driving service from 8:00pm - 8:00am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Swiss Franc price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy