This newly refurbished and beautifully finished property is a new addition to Verbier’s Ski portfolio. Situated in the heart of the Village you will be surrounded by the best restaurants and shops Verbier has to offer.
With a beautiful spacious living area, the chalet boasts a clean and modern style, combining traditional wood with sleek, modern furnishings. There is a large terrace to relax on after a day of skiing as well as an indulgent private spa.
As you enter the chalet after a day on the slopes, there is a boot room with heaters to safely stow away all your ski gear. On this floor there is also a guest toilet, a laundry room and a double en-suite room with shower. The bedroom as been carefully decorated in calm, neutral tones and has a TV mounted on the wall. There is a beautiful shower room en-suite with excellent lighting and luxury bathroom products.
Heading downstairs to the lower ground floor you will find the state-of-the-art private spa. This has been stunningly designed with grey slate tiles, traditional aged wood ceilings and features as well as a colorful lighting design which highlights the various features of the spa. A large, indoor hot tub is the focal point as well as a sauna and a hammam. There is a wet lounge to relax in and a guest toilet on this floor.
The main stairway has been beautifully developed with a spectacular lighting feature which guides you back up to the first floor and the main living floor. There is a spacious open plan living and dining area with a beautiful dining table to seat ten. The open plan lounge area opens out onto a south facing terrace, perfect for some after ski sunshine and cocktails. This luxurious sitting room is well equipped with a large flat screen TV and Apple TV.
There is a further double room with en-suite shower on the first floor which has been decorated with sumptuous fabrics, a flat screen TV and an en-suite shower room.
The top floor houses the majority of the bedrooms. There is a beautiful master bedroom with a stunning skylight and double doors out to a terrace or you can relax on the sofa by your own fireplace. The master bedroom also has a dressing room to make use of as well as a large bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower.
There are two further bedrooms on this floor both of which are doubles with access to a terrace and an en-suite shower room (one also with a bath).
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Individual beds
- 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Additional WCs
- 10 Dining table seats
- 10 Living area seats
- Apple TV
- Cable TV
- Integrated sound system
WELLNESS AND RELAXATION
- Hammam/steam room
- Indoor hot tub
- South-facing balcony
- Cot/high chair available
- Heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Family-friendly chalets
- 1 master double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, dressing room, fire place, TV, private balcony)
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, TV, terrace access)
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite shower room, TV, terrace access)
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite shower room, TV, balcony)
- Open plan kitchen, living room and dining area
- 1 double bedroom (en-suite bathroom, TV, terrace access)
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Spa and wellness area (indoor hot tub, sauna, hammam, ice machine)
- Exclusive use of the chalet;
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay;
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host;
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days;
- Pre-dinner canapès served with champagne on six evenings;
- A professional chef and serving a four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off);
- Early children’s supper on six evenings;
- Evening turn down service on six evenings;
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks;
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits);
- Mid-week towel change;
- Robes, slippers and toiletries;
- Hairdryers in every bathroom ;
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service;
- Lift pass delivery service.
- Shared in-resort 4 x 4 driving service 24 hours per day (normally provided in a VW Caravelle or similar);
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort;
- Lift passes;
- Ski equipment hire;
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing;
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons;
- Non-skiing activities;
- Pre-arrival shopping service;
- Helicopter transfer;
- Party planning;
- Corporate event planning;
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests.
*This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Swiss Franc price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a 75% refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy