The Hotel Rikli Balance, formerly known as Hotel Golf, is one of Bled's best hotels, with recently-renovated rooms throughout the hotel focused on your health and well-being. Situated in an elevated position in the centre of the town, it offers beautiful views of the lake and surrounding mountains.
The hotel has a distinctly modern feel, but also reflections of the surrounding nature. Rooms are furnished with the spruce wood that grows in nearby Pokljuka, with essential oils from the resin combining with breathable wall paint to make your airways as happy inside as they are outside. All rooms have a balcony too, with either lake or park views.
With its fabulous Wellness centre, the Rikli Balance is a perfect place to relax and rejuvenate, ski and sightsee in this beautiful part of the world.
- Great location overlooking the lake and only 5 minutes' walk to the centre.
- Ski bus stop outside the hotel.
- Indoor pool and a small outdoor pool.
- Wellness centre with sauna, steam room, massage and treatments.
- Best for families
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa & wellness facilities
- Magnificent location, overlooking the lake and only 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- Ski bus stop outside the hotel
- All bedrooms have a balcony, minibar, hairdryer, cable TV, bathrobes and slippers.
- Lake view twin room - sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults): Twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, bath, WC and balcony with lake view.
- Standard twin room - sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults): Twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, bath, WC and balcony with park view.
- Lake view suite - sleeps 4 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 11 years): twin beds and double sofa bed, private shower, bath, WC and balcony with lake view.
- Standard suite - sleeps 4 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 11 years): twin beds and double sofa bed, private shower, bath, WC and balcony with park view.
Food and drink:
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Afternoon tea/coffee and biscuits
- 3-course buffet evening meals with choice of all courses and daily salad buffet
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- Indoor and small outdoor heated pools with water slide
- Children's' pool
- Wellness and spa centre
- Extra charge for saunas, steam bath, massage and solarium (discount for customers)
- Lounge bar
- 150 bedrooms
- Free WiFi in lobby area and rooms
- Lift to all floors
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Slovenia and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy