The Hotel Astoria is smart and stylish. You'll find the staff friendly and helpful, ready to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The variety of food on offer at breakfast seems to go down a treat too - with pancakes, omelettes, cereals, fruit and bacon to name just a few. Top your day off with a visit to the Wellness Astoria, a modern spa and sauna world with plenty of treatments to indulge in.
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre and 5 minutes' walk to the lake.
- 1 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop outside Hotel Jelovica.
- Wellness Astoria with saunas, whirlpools, tropical showers and massages.
- Restaurant and café with access out onto the terrace.
- Gym/fitness centre
- Spa & wellness facilities
- 3 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 5 minutes' walk to the lake
- 1-minute walk to ski bus stop, located outside Hotel Jelovica
- 30-45 minutes' free ski bus journey to Vogel ski area (included with the lift pass)
- 30 minutes' taxi ride to Kranjska Gora ski area
- All rooms have TV, safe, minibar, telephone and free WiFi.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, shower, WC and balcony.
- Junior suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 11 years): twin bedroom, living area separated by sliding door with double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC, two balconies.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 11 years): twin beds, single folding bed, private shower and WC.
- Cots are available on request, free of charge.
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course buffet evening meals
- Restaurant and café with access to the terrace
- Extra charge for wellness area with saunas, indoor and outdoor whirlpool, fitness room, 'experience showers' including tropical shower and waterfall and Kneipp therapy (one free entry per stay)
- Extra charge for massage
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy