The Hotel Astoria is smart and stylish. You'll find the staff friendly and helpful, ready to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The variety of food on offer at breakfast seems to go down a treat too - with pancakes, omelettes, cereals, fruit and bacon to name just a few. Top your day off with a visit to the Wellness Astoria, a modern spa and sauna world with plenty of treatments to indulge in.
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre and 5 minutes' walk to the lake.
- 1 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop outside Hotel Jelovica.
- Wellness Astoria with saunas, whirlpools, tropical showers and massages.
- Restaurant and café with access out onto the terrace.
- Gym/fitness centre
- Spa & wellness facilities
- 3 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 5 minutes' walk to the lake
- 1-minute walk to ski bus stop, located outside Hotel Jelovica
- 30-45 minutes' free ski bus journey to Vogel ski area (included with the lift pass)
- 30 minutes' taxi ride to Kranjska Gora ski area
- All rooms have TV, safe, minibar, telephone and free WiFi.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, shower, WC and balcony.
- Junior suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 11 years): twin bedroom, living area separated by sliding door with double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC, two balconies.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 11 years): twin beds, single folding bed, private shower and WC.
- Cots are available on request, free of charge.
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course buffet evening meals
- Restaurant and café with access to the terrace
- Extra charge for wellness area with saunas, indoor and outdoor whirlpool, fitness room, 'experience showers' including tropical shower and waterfall and Kneipp therapy (one free entry per stay)
- Extra charge for massage
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy