The Hotel Sas Morin is finished in traditional Tyrolean style and is set in a peaceful location in the heart of Pozza. It's surrounded by spectacular scenery, and you can pay a bit extra to relax in the wellness area at the end of the day.
- Traditional pick in the centre of the village.
- Pay extra to chill out in the wellness area.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meal with a choice of menu and salad buffet
- Free half-litre of water per person with evening meals
- Weekly gala meal
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals included
When you arrive in the resort, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the entrance of the Hotel Sas Morin, so you’ll be dropped off close by. From there, it’ll be a 2-minute walk.
Safety standards for balconies and public walkways are different in Italy – the railings may be lower and they could have ornamental features you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland. Please take extra care on or around them, and make sure children aged under 12 years are always supervised.
- Central location
- 10 minutes' walk to the Buffaure cable car
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Extra charge for wellness area with sauna, steam room, emotional shower and relaxation area
- Lounge and TV room
- Free WiFi throughout
- Free shuttle bus to the Buffaure cable car (8-10am, approx. every 30 mins)
- 25 rooms
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy