The Rubino’s perfectly placed, whether you’re hitting the slopes or the bars. Step outside, and it’s a 3-minute walk to the Col Rodella cable car – and there’s ski bus stop even closer if you fancy trying the runs around nearby Canazei. And after you’re done for the day, you’ve got all the action in the resort centre on your doorstep.
If you prefer something more laid-back, pay for a spell in the hotel wellness area, where you can swim and sauna your way to off-slope relaxation. Or for an extra treat, pop next door for a massage at the Hotel Soreghes. Then once you’re feeling refreshed, it’s time to think about food. Evening meals here are all about classic Italian flavours, so get set for platters of antipasti and bowlfuls of fresh pasta, before heading to the bar to swap ski stories over a glass of local vino.
When it comes to looks, there’s a traditional feel inside and out – think wooden shutters and a cheery red colour scheme. And as an extra perk, each of the bedrooms comes with a balcony, so you can step outside to take in those Dolomite views.
- Central spot near the cable car.
- Tap your foot along to weekly live music.
- Take in the scenery from your private balcony.
- Indoor Pool
- Best for families
- Hotel Run Kids' Club
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Gym/fitness centre
- Buffet breakfast
- Afternoon cake (4-5pm)
- 4-course table service evening meal with a choice of menu and daily salad buffet
- Weekly gala meal
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals included
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €1.30 per person per night.
- When you arrive in the resort, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the entrance of the Hotel Rubino Executive, so you’ll be dropped off close by. From there, it’ll be a 1-minute walk.
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre and Col Rodella cable car
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop for Canazei
- Twin room - sleeps 1-4: Twin beds, single sofa beds when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 1-4: Twin beds, single sofa beds when booked for three or four people, private bath, WC and balcony.
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €8 per night, payable locally.
- Extra charge for wellness area with indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and fitness room (approx. €10pp for a 45-minute session. Swim caps must be worn in the pool and can be purchased from the hotel)
- Extra charge for massages and treatments at the Hotel Soreghes next door
- Bar with weekly piano music
- Satellite TV room
- Entertainment programme in the hotel or the Hotel Soreghes or Hotel Diamant 1 minute's walk away
- Supervised late afternoon and evening kids' club at the Hotel Diamant 1 minute's walk away
- 35 rooms
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy