Set in an enviable location, the Hotel Serena offers you direct ski-in, ski-out access to the Dolomiti Superski area, with a ski lift right behind the hotel. The bright, airy bedrooms all have views looking onto the surrounding mountains. The hotel also has excellent relaxation facilities and is renowned for its delicious, homemade cuisine.
- Ski-in, ski-out spot next to a lift.
- Unwind in the sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath.
- Chit-chat over drinks in the lounge and bar.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Gym/fitness centre
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly Val Gardena speciality meal
- Weekly Italian night
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals included
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €2 per person per night.
- Safety standards for balconies and public walkways are different in Italy – the railings may be lower and they could have ornamental features you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland. Please take extra care on or around them, and make sure children aged under 12 years are always supervised.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- 1 minute's walk or ski to the lift
- 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- Double room - sleeps 2: Double bed, private shower, WC and balcony with mountain view.
- Double room - sleeps 2-3: Double bed, single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony with mountain view.
- Superior double room - sleeps 2: Double bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer and safe
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Bar and lounge
- Card room
- Wellness area with hot tub, sauna, Turkish bath and fitness room
- Extra charge for massage bed
- Free WiFi in public areas (except dining room)
- Heated boot room
- 24 rooms