TH Pila is in a great location for skiing – you’ll have the mountains on your doorstep and you can dine in the hotel’s restaurant with views looking out to the mountains of Valle d’Aosta. From the large hotel’s underground entrance, you’ll walk into the warm lobby where you can relax by the fireplace on one of the cosy chairs and discuss the day’s adventures.
Fuel your day at the breakfast buffet, where there’s a range of homemade sweet and savoury Italian treats. And as you’ll be on full board, you’ll get lunch and dinner included too, so you can stack your plate with local specialities and try something new every day. Just make sure you save room for dessert – there’s a range of cakes and sweet delicacies that taste as good as they look.
The TH Pila is great for families. Off the slopes, take the kids to the play area or challenge someone to a game of table tennis – you’ll soon find your competitive side. Or sink into a chair in the reading room and wind down with a good book. Fancy some entertainment? Grab a drink in the hotel's buzzing bar and enjoy the live music each evening.
- Close to the slopes, just 2 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift.
- Great views of the slopes from the dining room.
- Regular live music in the hotel bar.
- ski-in, ski-out
- 2 minutes’ walk to the nearest ski lift
- 8 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 8 minutes’ walk to the nearest supermarket
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
- Twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: twin beds, extra bed, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-4: twin beds, bunk beds, private shower and WC.
Interconnected rooms are available on request.
- hotel bar
- sun terrace
- après bar
- regular live music
- free WiFi in public areas
- extra charge for treatments
- kids’ play area
- reading room
- table tennis
- in-house ski shop, ski room, lockers and a heated boot rack
- hot and cold buffet breakfast with local specialities
- 3-course hot and cold buffet lunch
- 4-course hot and cold buffet dinner
- separate restaurant for children with supervision
Good to know
It's worth knowing that cash cannot be used at the hotel bar. If you wish to buy anything, you must get a prepaid card from reception that can be topped up.
Just so you know, some parts of the hotel have low ceilings.
Please note that check in will start from 5pm. Luggage can be stored a the hotel.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy