TH Pila is in a great location for skiing – you’ll have the mountains on your doorstep and you can dine in the hotel’s restaurant with views looking out to the mountains of Valle d’Aosta. From the large hotel’s underground entrance, you’ll walk into the warm lobby where you can relax by the fireplace on one of the cosy chairs and discuss the day’s adventures.
Fuel your day at the breakfast buffet, where there’s a range of homemade sweet and savoury Italian treats. And as you’ll be on full board, you’ll get lunch and dinner included too, so you can stack your plate with local specialities and try something new every day. Just make sure you save room for dessert – there’s a range of cakes and sweet delicacies that taste as good as they look.
The TH Pila is great for families. Off the slopes, take the kids to the play area or challenge someone to a game of table tennis – you’ll soon find your competitive side. Or sink into a chair in the reading room and wind down with a good book. Fancy some entertainment? Grab a drink in the hotel's buzzing bar and enjoy the live music each evening.
- Close to the slopes, just 2 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift.
- Great views of the slopes from the dining room.
- Regular live music in the hotel bar.
- ski-in, ski-out
- 2 minutes’ walk to the nearest ski lift
- 8 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 8 minutes’ walk to the nearest supermarket
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
- Twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: twin beds, extra bed, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-4: twin beds, bunk beds, private shower and WC.
Interconnected rooms are available on request.
- hotel bar
- sun terrace
- après bar
- regular live music
- free WiFi in public areas
- extra charge for treatments
- kids’ play area
- reading room
- table tennis
- in-house ski shop, ski room, lockers and a heated boot rack
- hot and cold buffet breakfast with local specialities
- 3-course hot and cold buffet lunch
- 4-course hot and cold buffet dinner
- separate restaurant for children with supervision
Good to know
It's worth knowing that cash cannot be used at the hotel bar. If you wish to buy anything, you must get a prepaid card from reception that can be topped up.
Just so you know, some parts of the hotel have low ceilings.
Please note that check in will start from 5pm. Luggage can be stored a the hotel.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy