Enjoying a superb location right on the ski slopes, the Chalet des Alpes is ski-in, ski-out. Run by the Adorni family, this welcoming hotel is warm and cosy with traditional features. The terrace gives awesome mountain views and non-skiers can enjoy a seat in the sun to watch others take on the mountain.
- Ski-in, ski-out hotel located right on the slopes, and clote to the nearest lifts.
- 3 minutes' walk to resort centre.
- Happy Hour from 5pm-7pm with 15% discount on all drinks.
- ski-in, ski-out
- 1 minute's walk to the nearest drag lift
- 2 minutes' walk to the Chamole chairlift
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 20 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone and hairdryer.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, extra bunk beds when booked for four people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for €10 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
- cosy bar with Happy Hour from 5pm-7pm (15% discount on all drinks)
- sun terrace
- lounge area with TV
- heated ski room
- 27 bedrooms
- sauna (new for Winter18, payable locally)
- buffet breakfast
- optional lunch taken in the Baita Hermitage on the slopes at 2000 meters (approx €8 per day) - includes bottle of water, coffee and choice of either salad buffet, first course or main course per person
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu, and salad and starter buffets
- free quarter litre of wine or glass of coke with evening meals
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy