Enjoying a superb location right on the ski slopes, the Chalet des Alpes is ski-in, ski-out. Run by the Adorni family, this welcoming hotel is warm and cosy with traditional features. The terrace gives awesome mountain views and non-skiers can enjoy a seat in the sun to watch others take on the mountain.
- Ski-in, ski-out hotel located right on the slopes, and clote to the nearest lifts.
- 3 minutes' walk to resort centre.
- Happy Hour from 5pm-7pm with 15% discount on all drinks.
- ski-in, ski-out
- 1 minute's walk to the nearest drag lift
- 2 minutes' walk to the Chamole chairlift
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 20 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone and hairdryer.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, extra bunk beds when booked for four people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for €10 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
- cosy bar with Happy Hour from 5pm-7pm (15% discount on all drinks)
- sun terrace
- lounge area with TV
- heated ski room
- 27 bedrooms
- sauna (new for Winter18, payable locally)
- buffet breakfast
- optional lunch taken in the Baita Hermitage on the slopes at 2000 meters (approx €8 per day) - includes bottle of water, coffee and choice of either salad buffet, first course or main course per person
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu, and salad and starter buffets
- free quarter litre of wine or glass of coke with evening meals
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy