The Hotel Orchidea is conveniently located close to the resort centre and a short walk from the ski lifts ensuring guests are greeted with fantastic views of the mountains. Built in traditional Alpine style, it is a comfortable hotel with a friendly welcome. Crystal customers speak highly of this excellent, family-run hotel.
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre.
- Relax with a visit to the steam room, sauna, hot tub and Kneipp baths.
- Spend your evenings in the traditional stube lounge.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Buffet breakfast
- Evening meals from an all-you-can-eat buffet
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €2.00 per person per night.
- Safety standards for balconies and public walkways are different in Italy – the railings may be lower and they could have ornamental features you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland. Please take extra care on or around them, and make sure children aged under 12 years are always supervised.
- 10 minutes' walk to Valbiolo chairlift
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre
- Ski bus stop nearby
- 5 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- Twin room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, extra single bed or single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, extra single bed or single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower, WC and balcony.
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Bar area with TV
- Spa area with sauna, steam room, cold mist and tropical showers, Kneipp footbaths and relaxation area (16yrs+)
- Extra charge for spa towels
- Extra charge for massages
- Stube sitting room
- Reading room
- Boot room with storage
- Free WiFi
- 31 rooms