The Hotel Orchidea is conveniently located close to the resort centre and a short walk from the ski lifts ensuring guests are greeted with fantastic views of the mountains. Built in traditional Alpine style, it is a comfortable hotel with a friendly welcome. Customers speak highly of this excellent, family-run hotel.
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre with bars, shops and cafés nearby.
- Spa with steam room, sauna, whirlpool, Kneipp footbaths and relaxation area.
- A great value hotel.
- 10 minutes' walk to Valbiolo chairlift
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre
- Ski bus stop nearby
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed or single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed or single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Food and drink
- Welcome drinks
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Bar area with TV
- Spa area with sauna, steam room, cold mist and tropical showers, Kneipp footbaths and relaxation area - extra charge for towels (€6 per week)
- Extra charge for solarium and massage
- Stube sitting room
- Reading room
- Extra charge for WiFi
- 31 bedrooms
Good to know
No admittance to the wellness area for children under 8 years.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Tourist tax payable locally - An approximate fee of €1.50 per person per night.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy