Beautifully designed to be traditional yet modern, the Sporthotel Exclusive is a cosy retreat after a day on the slopes. The family-run hotel is owned by Barbara and Roman who go out of their way to personally take care of their guests, as well as having waterfalls of knowledge to offer you to help you spice up your holiday.
In addition to the indoor pool, there are lovely wellness facilities offering a selection of treatments such as massage, wellness baths and hay baths as well as a jetted tub and a fitness room. The hotel has a range of modern, Alpine style rooms and suites, all with excellent facilities. Dinner is prepared with fresh, local ingredients offering traditional Italian cuisine as well as gluten free options when required.
- Just 2 minutes' walk from the resort centre and opposite a ski bus stop.
- Modern wellness area with pool, sauna and fitness centre.
- 2 minutes' walk to resort centre
- opposite ski bus stop
- 3 minutes' bus ride to the Miara lift
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Suite - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Family Suite - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for €30 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
- bar and lounge area
- wellness area with indoor pool, treatment rooms, steam bath, sauna, aromarium, Turkish bath, relaxation area and fitness centre
- free WiFi in public areas
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with salad buffet
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy