As the name suggests Piccolo Hotel Claudia is a small, comfortable hotel appointed in smart, Alpine style. An ideal base for couples or small groups looking for easy access to the ski domain, good food and convivial surroundings. The Cian Ross gondola is only 70m from the hotel and you can ski back pretty much to the door. The Cian Ross blue piste passes near the hotel where both torch-lit and night skiing takes place. Whilst small, the hotel still boasts a wellness area with 2 saunas and a steam room - perfect for relaxing after a great day on Kronplatz' long and well-groomed slopes.
Please note: Piccolo Hotel Claudia does not accept children under 14 years old.
- No. of rooms: 15
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 3
All bedrooms have silver fir incorporated into the decor and feature shower, WC, balcony, TV, safe, fridge and hairdryer
- Standard rooms measure 25m²
- Armony rooms measure 28m²
- Feli rooms measure 30m²
Aurora suites (38m²) consist of a double bedroom plus separate lounge area with double sofa bed and are available on request
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with choice
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Dress code for restaurants:
- Buffet and waiter service
Board basis options available:
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Ski-in / ski-out
- Steam room
Local Fees and Taxes
- Tourist tax payable locally direct to hotel
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy