The family-run Hotel Kolfuschgerhof is in the pretty village of Colfosco, on the edge of Corvara. It's just 200m from the lifts so you're perfectly placed for the Sella Ronda. And when you've tackled the whole circuit you can relax in the excellent spa, which has an indoor pool, steam room, whirlpool and no less than 4 different types of sauna to choose from. Once you've soothed those aching ski legs, there's a traditional 4-course Tyrolean meal waiting to refuel you for the following day.
- 5 minutes' walk to the Sella Ronda lifts.
- Wellness centre with four saunas, steam room and whirlpool.
- Indoor pool and fitness room.
- 5 minutes' walk to the lifts
- 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- Shuttle bus to and from the slopes
All rooms have a satellite TV, WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe. Cots are available to hire for €45 per night, to be paid locally, request on booking.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath or shower and WC.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Food and drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet
- Themed dinner once a week
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Optional à la carte menu (payable locally)
- Bar with terrace
- Indoor pool
- Wellness area with 4 different types of sauna, and steam room and whirlpool
- Fitness room
- Extra charge for beauty treatments and massage
- Table tennis
- Games room
- Extra charge for pool table
- Children's play area
- Ski lockers
- Once weekly optional dinner at the Col Pradat mountain refuge with transfer by snow-cat (extra charge)
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Tourist tax payable locally - An approximate fee of €2.50 per person per night.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy