The family-run Hotel Kolfuschgerhof is in the pretty village of Colfosco, on the edge of Corvara. It's just 200m from the lifts so you're perfectly placed for the Sella Ronda. And when you've tackled the whole circuit you can relax in the excellent spa, which has an indoor pool, steam room, whirlpool and no less than 4 different types of sauna to choose from. Once you've soothed those aching ski legs, there's a traditional 4-course Tyrolean meal waiting to refuel you for the following day.
- 5 minutes' walk to the Sella Ronda lifts.
- Wellness centre with four saunas, steam room and whirlpool.
- Indoor pool and fitness room.
- 5 minutes' walk to the lifts
- 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- Shuttle bus to and from the slopes
All rooms have a satellite TV, WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe. Cots are available to hire for €45 per night, to be paid locally, request on booking.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath or shower and WC.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Food and drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet
- Themed dinner once a week
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Optional à la carte menu (payable locally)
- Bar with terrace
- Indoor pool
- Wellness area with 4 different types of sauna, and steam room and whirlpool
- Fitness room
- Extra charge for beauty treatments and massage
- Table tennis
- Games room
- Extra charge for pool table
- Children's play area
- Ski lockers
- Once weekly optional dinner at the Col Pradat mountain refuge with transfer by snow-cat (extra charge)
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Tourist tax payable locally - An approximate fee of €2.50 per person per night.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy