The Grand Albergo Claviere is a homely hotel in the world-class Milky Way ski area. You’ll love the warm and friendly staff and the cosy bar area, where everyone gathers to share tales of the slopes over a tea or coffee every afternoon. The traditional décor of natural wood flows throughout the hotel, giving it a mountain chalet feel. Where the hotel lacks lavish decoration and styling, it certainly makes up for it with its sociable and welcoming atmosphere.
Rooms at the hotel are spacious and comfortable, with lots of natural wood furniture and panelling. There’s several different room types available, sleeping from two to five people – some also have a balcony to enjoy the mountainous and snowy surroundings.
Make the most of our own Childcare, based within the hotel itself. It certainly makes for a stress-free stay if you’re travelling with the little ones – and with free kids' places available, it's excellent value too. They can spend a fun-filled day with our team, and we’ll even take them to and from their lessons while you're on the mountain.
And when you’re not on the slopes, sit back in the hotel’s cosy lounge and bar area, or out on the sun terrace catching some sunshine. For your convinience, you’ll also have access to the practical things too – use the fridge, kettle and microwave whenever you need to.
With the all-inclusive package, you won’t have to think about organising meal times. Get ready for the mountain with a hot and cold breakfast buffet, and don’t forget your hand-packed lunch to take out with you each day. When you return, having stored everything in the heated boot room, relax with afternoon tea and cakes before your hearty evening dinner in the traditional dining room. And the all-inclusive drinks is really handy for those looking to watch the pennies.
- Adjacent to French border
- Approx. 5 minutes' walk to the ski slopes
- 6 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
- Short walk to village centre
- All rooms have a TV and safe (deposit for safe required).
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
- Twin Room with balcony - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room with balcony - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Quad Room - sleeps 2-4: Four single beds when booked for four people, private shower and WC.
- Quad Room - sleeps 2-5: Five single beds when booked for five people, private shower and WC.
- Family Room - sleeps 3-4: Two twin rooms when booked for four people, private shower and WC.
- Family Room with balcony - sleeps 3-5: Two twin rooms, extra single bed when booked for five, private shower, WC and balcony.
Please note: All balconies in the hotel are shared. Some rooms have space for a cot.
Food and drink
- Hot breakfast buffet
- Afternoon tea with cakes or biscuits
- 3-course evening meals with choice of menu
- Early 2-course evening meals for children are available
- Daily packed lunch including 1 sandwich, fruit, chocolate bar and water
- Unlimited free drinks from 4.30pm-10.30pm including hot drinks, soft drinks, draft lager, wine by the glass, local spirits and aperitifs
New Year's Eve gala meals included
- Lounge and bar
- Sun terrace
- Childcare – Pepi Penguin Nursery (6 months-4 years) and Beanie Bear Club (4-8 years)
- Evening clubs available
- Access to fridge, kettle and microwave
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy