This pleasant bed and breakfast establishment is situated close to the centre of the village of Champoluc, just a short stroll from the bottom of the main lift. Traditionally furnished with wooden furniture.
Guests can enjoy a wholesome buffet breakfast in the hotel and then enjoy the freedom to try some of the numerous restaurants within a short walk for evening meals. Lunches are also included in our prices through our popular voucher scheme.
The bedrooms are cosy and warm, with wooden or tiled floors and en-suite bathrooms. All have TV (Italian channels only).
The hotel has a lounge bar area with comfortable seating and an open fire, perfect for relaxing and recounting the day’s ski stories!
Included in the cost
• Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
• 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
• 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
• Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
• Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
• Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
• Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
• The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day