This 3* hotel is situated in the hamlet of Corbet, less than a 5 minute transfer to the Ski 2 ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift in Champoluc (transfers are provided by the Ski 2 resort team).
The hotel boasts one of Champoluc’s few swimming pools and a sauna, plus a small games room.
A family run hotel, it has recently undergone a major refurbishment and provides very pleasant accommodation and good food. Most rooms have great views up or down the Ayas Valley.
The hotel will appeal to families with good-sized family rooms and a set of inter-connecting rooms (1 x double, interconnecting with 1 x twin or triple). There are 15 rooms in total, all with shower, Satelilite TV, Hairdryers, Safe deposits and Minibar (payable locally).
Guests are offered a Minibus service to bottom of main lift.
Cold Buffet breakfast
4 course evening meal and Salad bar
Early tea for children - Request at time of booking.
Included in the cost
• Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
• 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
• 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
• Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
• Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
• Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
• Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
• The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day