This established apartment complex has some of the facilities of a hotel, but the apartment-style rooms allow guests to be self-sufficient if they prefer.
Situated on the main street opposite the Hotel Breithorn and next to the L’Aiglon, Les Coupoles is conveniently located for all the facilities that Champoluc offers.
A good variety of shops and restaurants are close by as is our ski deposit, the base of gondola and the piste backing into the village are all just a few minutes walk away.
There are a number of apartments of varying sizes, plus a self contained ‘villa’ in the grounds. All apartments have a kitchenette with hob units and a fridge.
The Coupoles apartments have a reception and communal lounge area, as well as a health complex with a very small swimming pool.
Included in the cost
• Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
• 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
• 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
• Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
• Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
• Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
• Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
• The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy