The L’Aiglon will appeal to those looking for ski convenience.
On the ground floor there is a comfortable breakfast room and lounge area with bar. A new dining room has been added and the hotel now serves excellent evening meals. (included in the prices).
Located on the main street, right opposite the Hotel Breithorn, the L’Aiglon is just a 4 minute stroll from our ski deposit and the bottom of the main gondola.
The small health complex which features a sauna, jacuzzi and ‘tropical shower’ is open from 1700 hours to 2000 hours each evening for the exclusive use of guests. This facility is only available to guests aged 14 and over.
The hotel consists of 15 Bedrooms. Along with Twin and double rooms there is also a 2 bedroom Junior Suite – room 109. Split over 2 floors, the Suite has a small ‘kitchen-corner’, small living area with sofa and TV, bathroom with shower (no bath) on the ground floor. On the second floor is another bathroom (with bath) and 2 bedrooms. Also there are 2 very pleasant ‘family rooms’ with mezzanine levels to give some privacy to those travelling with children. All rooms have Internet connection, Satelilite TV, Hairdryers and Safe deposits.
Cold buffet breakfasts
3 course evening meal and Salad bar
Early tea for children pre book
Included in the cost
• Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
• 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
• 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
• Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
• Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
• Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
• Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
• The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a full refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy