The Kashmir provides the ultimate ski convenience alongside a beautifully decorated interior with a Himalayan theme and excellent service. You can enjoy stunning views from the property and the lively atmosphere of Val Thorens as this peaceful accommodation is located just a five minute walk from the resort centre and shops.
Wellness and relaxation
After an active day of skiing or snowboarding, you can relax in the hotel's sauna, hot tub, or indoor pool which offers incredible views of the surrounding mountains. There is also a relaxation area available for anyone looking for some quiet time. Massages and other beauty treatments can be booked through the hotel if you truly want to splurge on something nice for yourself. A compact fitness room equipped with a range of exercise machines is available if you want to stay in shape.
The authentic and refined atmosphere the suites provide makes this property an idyllic place to stay on your ski holiday. Not only are the hotel suites cosy and finished to a high standard, you will also get to enjoy a hearty skiers breakfast and access to the spa, pool and gym.
Easy slope access
The Residence Hameau de Kashmir is located close to the entrance of Val Thorens and with a prime spot at the base of the Plein Sud piste. These apartments offer ski-in, ski-out access, making it simple to reach the renowned Three Valleys. In addition, many of the apartments have magnificent views of the whole resort and the mountains surrounding it. If you are looking for a place to grab a bite to eat or a drink, the vibrant resort centre is close by, where there is a wide selection of restaurants and bars to cater to everyone's tastes. If you prefer, you can also upgrade to have breakfast and/or dinner at the restaurant that is located on the property.
- Check in time 5pm
- Check out time 10am
- 24 Hour front desk
Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €2.64 per person, per day (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
Junior Suites are around 40m² sleeping two to three people. Junior Suites have a double bed in a spacious alcove with sliding door and an additional single bedroom.
Family Suites are around 45m² sleeping two to four people, with one double bedroom and one twin bedroom
Prestige Suites are around 80m² sleeping two to five people. Prestige Suites have a double bedroom and twin bedroom, and an additional single bed either in the living room or on a mezzanine overlooking the living area.
Daily housekeeping is included.
- Balcony with mountain views
- Cable/satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bath with shower head attachment or shower room
- Towels (changed daily)
The Hotel Hameau de Kashmir has adapted rooms available on request. Please give our Reservations team a call if you would like to book.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
The hotel is suitable for wheelchair access
- Hotel Hameau de Kashmir is located directly on the Plein Sud piste with exceptional views over the piste to the mountain peaks beyond.
- The hotel is a short walk to the resort centre
- The nearest ski lifts are 100 metres walk. It is then a 200 metres ski down to the ski school meeting point.
- Spa and wellness facilities including indoor heated swimming pool and sauna (open from 10.30 - 7 pm)
- Relaxation room
- Fitness room
- Massage and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Ski shop on site
- Heated ski equipment storage room with lockers and boot warmers
- Laundry services available (book and pay locally)
- Indoor car parking (€12 per day - pre-book and pay locally)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Concierge service
- Baby cots are available on request, free of charge. Sheets and mattress are not provided.
- High chairs (on request)
- Baby bath and bottle warmer available (pre book)
- Children's menu and early meals times are available
The Hotel Hameau de Kashmir is on a bed and breakfast basis.
A buffet breakfast with a range of local breads, pastries, meats, cheeses, jams, honey, fruit juice and additional hot options is served between 7.30-9.30am each day.
You have the option to upgrade to half board, which includes a three course dinner with a choice of main. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners are including if taking half board over this period
No of restaurants: 1
Board basis options available
- Bed & Breakfast
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
The Hotel Hameau de Kashmir can cater for vegetarians on request. Please inform us of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
On 2024/2025 season holidays
Buy any lift pass and add either ski/snowboard hire or ski/snowboard carriage at the same time and for the same person on and receive £100 off.
Ski Line Deal
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy