Belvedere is a charming 13-person chalet in Tignes les Brévières with exceptional customer reviews. The accommodation is located in the village’s Hauts des Brévières area, just 150 metres from the funicular-style lift that links you to the main lift station, piste and village centre.
Constructed in traditional Savoyard-style, yet benefitting from modern amenities, Belvedere offers accommodation over five floors. There is ample storage for skis and boards complete with heated boot warmers, so you know your equipment will be ready for action the following day.
Belvedere has five stylish double/twin bedrooms and one triple room. All bedrooms are fully ensuite with both bath and shower facilities. The rooms also enjoy flat-screen DVD facilities, and some rooms feature a balcony or terrace.
With its wood and stone finish, the cosy living/dining/kitchen area has an abundance of character and a sociable, open-plan layout. Guests can use the fully equipped kitchen, indulge in delicious meals at the large banqueting table, warm up after a day on the slopes in front of the crackling fire, and admire the idyllic views of the picture-perfect snowy village, lake and mountains from the large picture windows and communal balcony. There is also UK satellite TV/DVD, a selection of movies, and a games console.
We look forward to welcoming you to Belvedere.
- High-quality, modern, well-appointed and stylish chalet
- All bathrooms feature a relaxing, full-sized bath for an après ski soak
- Panoramic views over the village and lake
- Spacious open-plan living area with fully equipped kitchen, large dining table, and lounge area with comfortable sofas and log fire
- Conveniently located 100 metres from the Brévières elevator lift
- Satellite TV, games console, internet facilities and a large range of DVDs in the shared area.
- Ski equipment store with boot warmers
- Unbeatable Chalet Chardons Skiing and Snowboarding prices
Included In The Price
- Sole occupancy of the property
- Breakfast every day (hot options on five mornings with a self-serve continental breakfast on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake on six days (no afternoon tea on the chalet day off)
- Six evening meals: 4-course dinner on five nights of the week (starter, main, dessert, and cheese board with port), 2-course Savoyard dinner on one night
- Canapes and prosecco on first and last night
- Free-flowing French wine with the evening meal: choice of red, white, and rosé wines
- A selection of alcohols and soft drinks
- Bed linen and towels
- Hosting throughout your stay
- Communal areas cleaned daily
- Bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned once a week with a towel change
- Local taxes
- Travel to the resort from your home
- Ski school, ski pass, ski hire
- Travel Insurance (compulsory – you will need to confirm to us all your party are covered for cancellation insurance WHEN YOU BOOK)
- Visas if required
- Optional Extras
- Dinner on the chalet night off
Breakfast includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from our local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order five days of the week. On two days a self-serve continental breakfast will be laid out for you.
Afternoon tea includes freshly baked cake, freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, and juices.
Dinner includes a starter, a main course, dessert, and a cheese platter to finish – all accompanied by free-flowing French wine! On one evening dinner will be a two-course Savoyard meal (main and dessert).
On the first and last evening, a prosecco and canapé reception will precede dinner.
Packed lunches can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared for collection each morning.
All special dietary requirements are taken into account. We are committed to ensuring that all of our customers have the same exceptional dining experience. Whatever your dietary needs, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Children can choose to have a meal earlier if they wish.
One night off per week gives you the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants offered in the resort.
|King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC. Access to a private terrace area
|King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC. Access to a private balcony
|King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC
|King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC. Access to balcony
|King Bed / Twin Beds with ensuite bathroom/WC. Access to balcony
|King Bed / Twin Beds and additional single bed, with ensuite bathroom/WC
*taller people should be aware that this room is in the eaves and has a low ceiling. There are velux windows without mountain views
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation.
Food & Drink
If there’s one thing this operator takes as seriously as the snow, it’s their culinary offering. They believe that skiing and snowboarding holidays should be about getting fresh air, exercise, thrills and spills… and then coming back and completely indulging yourself!
They’re confident that the food and drink you enjoy during your stay will exceed your expectations and be one of the highlights of your trip. Think energising breakfasts, sumptuous cakes, tasty canapés and comforting classics… all prepared with panache to bring you a dining experience worth savouring.
They know how to make your holiday special. Each season we assemble a dedicated team of talented professionals who pride themselves on their exceptional food and friendly service. Delivered with real passion, our plentiful dishes promise to leave you feeling content both before and after a day on the slopes.
This includes freshly baked French pastries, baguettes from local boulangerie, preserves, yoghurt, fruit, and a choice of cereals, with hot options cooked to order five days of the week. On two days a self-serve continental breakfast will be laid out for you.
Afternoon Tea is served from 4 pm: discover a scrumptious new freshly baked cake each day, apart from on chalet day off. Freshly brewed coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate and juices are available all day/evening.
The evening meal features a plentiful mix of delectable starters, mouth-watering mains, and puddings to satisfy the sweetest tooth, plus a local cheese board to finish – all accompanied by free-flowing hand-picked French bottled wine! On one evening dinner will be a two-course Savoyard meal (main and dessert)
These can be pre-ordered for a small fee each day and will be prepared ready for collection each morning, which is a great way to save money on the mountain.
Each of our catered chalets includes daily breakfast, afternoon tea on six days, and a 5-course evening meal with wine on six nights of the week. On the chalet nights off, you have the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic local restaurants on offer in the resort.
- Hearty breakfast with fresh pastries, yoghurt and an abundance of fruit served daily, hot options served on five mornings
- Delicious freshly baked cakes with tea, coffee and hot chocolate on six days
- Prosecco served on the first and last night
- Five-course restaurant-quality meal served six evenings
- Dinner is finished off with a cheeseboard featuring local French cheeses (Reblochon, Brie, Roquefort, Tomme de Savoie), accompanied by homemade chutney, mixed fruits and crackers
- Plentiful fresh fruit and vegetables
- Quality French bottled wine served with dinner
- Celebration menus with all the trimmings served on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- Simpler meals available for children from 6 pm
- Staff will be happy to assist with restaurant recommendations and bookings for your chalet night off
Like most catered chalet holidays, when booking with this operator you used to get only a choice of red or white wine with dinner. However, they have listened to your feedback and extended their drinks package that is included in your stay.
For Winter 2023-24 you will now get the following extended drinks package included in your stay with us to make your ski holiday even better than before. All bookings to this chalet will now include:
- Unlimited tea and coffee throughout the day
- Choice of 3 Red Wine options
- Choice of 3 White Wines options
- A Rosé wine
- Prosecco on your first and last night
Extended Drinks Package
On top of this when you book one of this operators chalets on a sole occupancy basis you will get their extended drinks package included in your stay.
Their extended drinks package gives you a wider selection of drinks, by providing a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Please note the amount allocated to the chalet is fixed and will not be replenishable once finished.
If their chalet doesn’t come with your drink of choice, feel free to bring it with you or you can buy it from the local supermarket.
We want to ensure that all our guests enjoy an outstanding dining experience. We take special dietary requirements seriously and are experienced in catering for vegetarians, vegans and guests with intolerances to gluten, nuts or dairy. Whatever your dietary needs, we’re happy to discuss them with you.
When should I let you know?
If you or any members of your travel party have any special dietary requirements, it’s important that you inform us upon booking so that we can work with you in advance to ensure your needs are met. Some alternative ingredients for those with specific requirements are not readily available in ski resorts, so in certain situations, it may be necessary to discuss the possibility of bringing particular items with you.
What shall I do when I arrive?
Upon arrival in your chalet, have an open conversation with your chef about what you can and cannot eat. They will be delighted to further discuss your needs and work with you to tailor your menu accordingly.
What about food allergies?
While every care is taken to ensure the safety of our guests, unfortunately, we cannot fully guarantee the complete avoidance of specific foodstuffs (e.g. nuts) and therefore cannot accept any liability in the event of an allergic reaction. Should you have a serious food allergy, it’s even more important that you discuss your needs with us prior to booking and speak to your chalet staff upon arrival.
Do I need to let you know if I’m pregnant?
Please inform us if you are expecting and we can assist with any questions you may have. As a general guide, the NHS advises avoiding soft cheeses with white rinds, soft blue cheeses, undercooked meat, cold cured meat, raw fish, shellfish and unpasteurised milk.
What kinds of meals will I get?
In line with the sociable dining experience we offer, we are committed to ensuring that you enjoy the same standard of food and similar meals to your fellow guests. Where possible wheat-free bread, flour and pasta will be sourced, as well as soy milk and nut-free options. Your chalet staff will do their utmost to offer you the best alternatives based on their tried and tested menus.
The menu Free From Menu tab demonstrates the type of dishes you can expect to enjoy on your holiday with us if you have special dietary requirements.
Please note that all menus are subject to change and at your chefs’ discretion. Canapés are offered in all chalets except for Chalet Hattiers/Hattiers Apartments.
We understand that you may wish to tailor your chalet experience to suit the needs of your family, particularly smaller children.
Should your children prefer an earlier, no-fuss evening meal, we are happy to offer an additional dinner sitting with dishes they’ll love – just let us know in advance. This option keeps little ones’ hunger at bay while giving parents an opportunity to relax and savour their evening meal.
Examples of the nutritious meals kids can tuck into include:
- Homemade chicken goujons, mashed potatoes and vegetables
- Tagliatelle bolognaise
- Cottage pie
- Fish fingers, chips and beans
- Sausage, mash and peas
- Roasted pork, roast potatoes, vegetables and gravy
- Plentiful fresh fruit and vegetables
- Fresh fruit skewers
- Banana split
- Apple and raisin crumble and custard
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy